Bendtner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendtner

1-0 to the Arsenal,this is what Bendtner was saving is bullets for LOL!!!

Whey Shola and Karl deh? All those blogs I read over the weekend mocking the youth ... wonder what they have to say now? Tie over.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bartender!!!! Double shot a hennessy

Comment

Bartender make that a triple shot of hennessy sir

Comment

he is still rucks

Comment

why is it him always find himself free, a wonda if the defender dem nuh rate him lol

Comment

it's all a part of his cunning plan!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Whey Shola and Karl deh? All those blogs I read over the weekend mocking the youth ... wonder what they have to say now? Tie over.
                You really think those goals make him world class striker?
                ...and read my yesterday's posts...pleeeeeeeease?

That post Bendtner's good points...and his prowess in and around the goal.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

btw - Sky Sports has put together an interesting clip on Bendtner's missings against Burnley...and they were incredible misses...and his goals against Porto.

The image of the fan's incredulous look and shrug sums up the feeling as the misses mounted.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what gamma dash weh some sitters and they wont mark you... love it

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      btw - Sky Sports has put together an interesting clip on Bendtner's missings against Burnley...and they were incredible misses...and his goals against Porto.

The image of the fan's incredulous look and shrug sums up the feeling as the misses mounted.
                      Y'all need to get over it. When he was subbed I liked his reaction to those sitting on the bench. He was either saying "I don't know what happened" or "Just one of those days!"
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                        what gamma dash weh some sitters and they wont mark you... love it
                        ... good way of looking at it, because on that second goal they must have figured he was no threat to leave him unmarked.

Comment

yeah i noticed that too he was saying "WTF more do i have to do?" it was a good attitude to have...scoring 3 the next game is nothing to sneeze at...at this level. i care not HOW easy it was...he had shown on the weekend that it was possible to miss those!

overlooked in all of this is how he is able to get himself in those positions.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Y'all need to get over it. When he was subbed I liked his reaction to those sitting on the bench. He was either saying "I don't know what happened" or "Just one of those days!"
                            He is certainly cool and he gets back up, dusts his pants off and play great TEAM...but

Comment

WHAT?!!!! there is more to this thing than playing TEAM?!!! i thought that was the be all and end all?!! i mean despite the fact that henry was the leading goal scorer and led the team in assists, he was lambasted for not playing TEAM, and now this?!!!

down is up and up is down? have you ever sang the song "the grand old duke of york"?

Comment

Working...
                              X