Word is Cristano Ronaldo is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word is Cristano Ronaldo is

on his knees begging Fergie fi tek him back at Manchester United. Now him know the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

now him know seh the grass is greener at Old Trafford.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

isn't old trafford now "the other side"? i'm just sayin'....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

exactly where the grass is always greener!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          exactly where the grass is always greener!
          Jangle! Sign up dah bredda yah!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ok boss. Mosiah, step to the side and forward your bank account numbers. I need them to do a background check. I also need an audited financial statement to check out your financial stability, and while you are at it, please forward all land titles so that I can check to make sure that they were legally obtained. I just don't trust those beady eyes of yours.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Serves Pink Shorts right! Maybe he needs a few more massages from his male massuese at pool side in vegas. - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

a mi one seeit?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The "green" that C.R. was looking for is not "grass"... it name "Euros"!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X