Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmer offered contract -

Palmer offered contract - source

The Gleaner has been reliably informed that national representative Lovel Palmer has been offered a contract by Houston Dynamo, to represent them in the US Major League Soccer next season.However, the source pointed out that...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

That's great news,well done Mr Palmer.

Comment

I hope the negotiations are going well for Palrmer and Harbour View!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not yet. MLS might not be offering much. Let us see if H.View accept. It seems Ironic the Clyde say him nuh see nothing yet.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

MLS players have voted to strike if no contract with the owners by March 25 and it does not look good right now. Salaries for the lower profile ballers is not up to par at all.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X