Drogba get red carded again! That ignorant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drogba get red carded again! That ignorant

fool. 3 consecutive season he leaves the UCL in disgrace. Gray a talk bout EPL left .... come on MU spoil a guy's dream. Ballack and Obi both turned down MU to go to Chelsea. Well .. MU has won 3 leagues and a UCL ... 2 a dem must feel like fools now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Not sure what he did Lazie. From the replay...seems like he stomped on this other guys ankle.

No very clear. Drogba was off balance. Was surprised by the walking card.....

Is you same one talk 'bout officials being unfair. This could be one such case.

Anyway, i wait for the analysis of the experts.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Not sure what he did Lazie. From the replay...seems like he stomped on this other guys ankle.

No very clear. Drogba was off balance. Was surprised by the walking card.....

Is you same one talk 'bout officials being unfair. This could be one such case.

Anyway, i wait for the analysis of the experts.
      No bredren, he clearly stomped on the player's ankle then acted as if he stumbling. The fool actually did it knowing he was already on a yellow card.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        No bredren, he clearly stomped on the player's ankle then acted as if he stumbling. The fool actually did it knowing he was already on a yellow card.
        I saw Drogba get mugged by the defender, pick himself up off the ground and inadvertently stand not stamp on the defenders leg. No big deal. The defender should have been red carded actually. Not once but bout 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          I saw Drogba get mugged by the defender, pick himself up off the ground and inadvertently stand not stamp on the defenders leg. No big deal. The defender should have been red carded actually. Not once but bout 3 times.
          Is it the first time the player that retaliate get red carded? Yes, he should have been awarded a penalty, but to stomp on the player's foot was a yellow card offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Is it the first time the player that retaliate get red carded? Yes, he should have been awarded a penalty, but to stomp on the player's foot was a yellow card offense.
            Like I said, I didn't see a stomp. Drogba got up before the defender, they were entangled and he stepped on his leg. The ref saw a stamp but didn't see the defenders holding & wrestling Drogba to the ground on three different occasions?

Comment

Like I said, I didn't see a stomp. Drogba got up before the defender, they were entangled and he stepped on his leg. The ref saw a stamp but didn't see the defenders holding & wrestling Drogba to the ground on three different occasions?
              Come on bredren. He committed a yellow card offense after receiving a yellow earlier in the 2nd half. He behaved irresponsibly. No one is disputing that he wasn't being constantly fouled in the box, but once a player retaliate he is gonna get a card.

Comment

you really expect Lazie, to see that ? Drogba is not a manu player, so his vision is clouded.
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  you really expect Lazie, to see that ? Drogba is not a manu player, so his vision is clouded.
                  Twan, MU has nothing with the matter. It clearly was a stomp. Another player that does it and is yet to be caught is Rooney.

Comment

If only Chelsea had Drogba for the last 8 minutes of that game.
                    Reminds of what Eto did to we in the decider last year, why Barca would trade him is beyond me.

Comment

mi neva si nuh stomp

Comment

Working...
                      X