Ronaldo blasts English referees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo blasts English referees

<TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Ronaldo blasts English referees </DIV><SCRIPT> function BlogThisStoryTools() { var headline = "Ronaldo blasts English referees"; var url = &#100;ocument.location.href; var destination = "http://blogs.foxsports.com/BlogThis.aspx?r_title=" + escape(headline) + "&r_url=" + url; //alert(destination); //return; &#119;indow.location.href = destination; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=dataTable style="FLOAT: right; WIDTH: 313px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=left>StoryTools:</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>Print </TD><TD>Email </TD><TD>Blog This </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>RivalsDM
    <SPAN id=postedTime>Posted: 2 hours ago</SPAN><SCRIPT> // front-end hack to remove postedTime from Rumors page until a better way can be determined if (&#100;ocument.URL.indexOf("/name/FS/rumors") != -1 && &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime") != null) &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime").style.d isplay = 'none'; </SCRIPT> </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD width=440><SCRIPT> if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") { leagueId = nflDefaultLeague; //find teamId of default league (if exists) for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i++){ if(teamsInfo[i][4] == leagueId){ defaultTeamId = teamsInfo[i][0]; } } var fantasyLeaguePlayerJsPath = 'http://msn.foxsports.com' + '/nugget/200002_' + leagueId + '|||' + fanid; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=firstP>Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo believes Premiership referees should hand out harsher punishments to defenders for fouling flair players.</DIV><TABLE class=
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Ronaldo blasts English referees

What a "balletman". Ronaldo is such a p*mp*m ... notice that he is saying that the referees should be harsher on tackles on "flair" players instead of saying that they should be harsherall around. He is such a self-centred little prancer ... dem should form a league just for him one. Sad but true ... he would agree wid that.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i wonder what is his position on diving?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Whats is Van Persie's position on diving?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie - how can you even compare the two? Cristian "balletman" Ronaldo is the QUEEN of diving rasta!! Pure royalty at its best.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I guess since Ronaldo is the Queen, Steven Gerrad is the king?

When Drogba and Robben a dive fi the pass 2 seasons, I never hear no complaints. Manu players simply adapting to the environment of the EPL.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One thing that YOU COULD NEVER accuse Liverpool of is being a diving team. And yes, you are finally understanding that Gerrard IS the King!!

Comment

Did you see the Livafool vs Sheffied United game? That dive would have won an olympic gold in the DIVING event.

Comment

Working...
                X