Unnu gwine low my sparring P Jack Warner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnu gwine low my sparring P Jack Warner

His Christmas card came early this year-he he he. Every year since I was Sports Editor at Radio Waves- um teenth years ago CONCACAF has sent me a Christmas card.

I cant recall now how I got on their mailing list but I get stuff all the time but at the Radio Waves address...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Unnu gwine low my sparring P Jack Warner

So, 'ow much money into di cyard?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not one degge degge red cent, him using it fi help him friend Burrell get back into office by bribing voters and licky licky journalist- he he he
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

das why man have fi have some empathy fi Jack.

His network is far and wide and he works hard.

We may not always like a part of the results but his strenght is there to see.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass: I'm sure most of us here work hard...at what is a diffeent matter. And because JW have a mailing list thatautomatically generatesChristmas/Birthday/Anniversary etc. cards is no reason to fall all over him.

I wonder if he signed it personally.. now that would impress me.. a little bit.

pr
          Peter R

Comment

Sickko (12/15/2006)His Christmas card came early this year-he he he. Every year since I was Sports Editor at Radio Waves- um teenth years ago CONCACAF has sent me a Christmas card.

I cant recall now how I got on their mailing list but I get stuff all the time but at the Radio Waves address...
            You see Sickko......I knew it! You have always been on the take! - T.k.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Jordon is just a little better at doing what he do than the NBA players.

Those little things make a difference when you do business.

It is not a matter of tripping, it just show the little things that make a difference and will earn a connection or two or gain you an advantage.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass: Your byline is obviously one that a politician would come up with (he probably conveniently ignores cases when the two overlap); JW probably subscribes to that philosophy...as well as to that of his political leader (Basdeo Panday) who has also said that "politics has a morality (all) of its own"...

pr
                Peter R

Comment

Actually his 'signature' was a stamp and I am sure Jack dont even know I even exist...as you said it is an automatically generated card and I am on a mailing list with hundreds....
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

The fact is you still get a card and many people take that personal.

Did you get one from Boxhill or Burrell?

You think mi doctor, Dentist or the Real Estate broker I did some business with waste them card that I get at Christmas?

Actually my wife like to get them.

Comment

Why you think Jimmy Swaggart after twice been caught with a prostitute still have some support. All a the supporter them a nuh bad people.

Jack know how to network and get around something that others can can learn from despite all his bad characters.

Comment

Working...
                      X