sheffiels united's most impressive player in the first 22 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheffiels united's most impressive player in the first 22 minutes

claude davis says the commentators , he is described as very athletic and impressive

RE: sheffiels united's most impressive player in the first 22 minutes

Nice goal by Hulse.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

looks offside

Comment

I'm sure he is doing what his coach wants him to do, but for me, I hope Bora gets him to play more like a modern defender. That big kick, outtamilife kinda football is not exactly my kind of football.

And I think Claude is more talented than that. So let's hope that Bora gets him to play 21st century ball. His physical abilities are awesome, just need to apply some more brains. But then again, wi talking Sheffield United.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At first glance, but looks in line to me on closer scrutiny.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (12/16/2006)I'm sure he is doing what his coach wants him to do, but for me, I hope Bora gets him to play more like a modern defender. That big kick, outtamilife kinda football is not exactly my kind of football.

And I think Claude is more talented than that. So let's hope that Bora gets him to play 21st century ball. His physical abilities are awesome, just need to apply some more brains. But then again, wi talking Sheffield United.
            Claudie needs to learn to defend in no uncertain terms.....da rest of the thrills & sugar coated skills, will follow.

Comment

Balla (12/16/2006)claude davis says the commentators , he is described as very athletic and impressive
              Claude Davis since the last week of October has been playing really well for Sheffield. You can see that he is still green for the EPL but when he was injured you could see the big difference in the backline for Sheffield. He is a very important player for them. As well he are the target on set pieces. (Mosiah 3:16) - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
              X