Oh lord....I can't even look Jawge in the face to rhatid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh lord....I can't even look Jawge in the face to rhatid

<TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">The funny thing is we only think of attacking players when we think of Brazil. The fact is they can defend their a$$es off as well. This is the second FIFA WCC in a row that the Brazillian club champs have beaten the euro club champs on the strength of the organization of their team defense and the talent of their defensive players. Goes to show Brazil is no one trick pony when it comes to producing players. Now after disrespecting Jawge and brazil football in general the other dayandneedling him about how much Barca is going to beat Internacionalthis has to happen. Looks like I am going to have to sit down through more "science of ball" speeches. - T.K.</DIV><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"></DIV><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Brazil's Internacional upsets Barcelona </DIV><SCRIPT> function BlogThisStoryTools() { var headline = "Brazil's Internacional upsets Barcelona"; var url = &#100;ocument.location.href; var destination = "http://blogs.foxsports.com/BlogThis.aspx?r_title=" + escape(headline) + "&r_url=" + url; //alert(destination); //return; &#119;indow.location.href = destination; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=dataTable style="FLOAT: right; WIDTH: 313px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=left>StoryTools:</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>Print </TD><TD>Email </TD><TD>Blog This </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Associated Press
    <SPAN id=postedTime>Posted: 43 minutes ago</SPAN><SCRIPT> // front-end hack to remove postedTime from Rumors page until a better way can be determined if (&#100;ocument.URL.indexOf("/name/FS/rumors") != -1 && &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime") != null) &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime").style.d isplay = 'none'; </SCRIPT> </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD align=right><!--this is for s
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Oh lord....I can't even look Jawge in the face to rhatid

oh god!!!! :w00t:well even a blind squirrel will find a nut now and then.....when was the last time brasil beat france?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

OH SNAP SON!

Jawge willkill you. - T.K.

Comment

Nuh worry yuhself because as the

Bible said; "many are called..........." Without a doubt the Brasilians are the true masters of the game. It's not even about the science of the ball but science of the game. The Brasilians have mastered the art of teaching this game and it shows that most of these players in Europe are overpaid. Now I hear talk about if Messi was there. Hello you have the world's greatest player (man who chested and chilano a ball in the goal) Tell me now: If Pele or Diego or even Robinho was on such a big stage they would have done something to even tie the game (look at what Blanco did). There are club ballas and World class Ballas. Now let's turn to the Brasil beating France argument: Gamma, how many times must I tell you that France cannot beat Brasil, it's Brasil that's really beating themselves. If Scolari or Dunga had that Brasilain team they would have taken a sixth title (how can you justify having Robinho on the bench in a game like that?)

Let me add this in the mix: Mourhinho is not a good coach. Why? he has chelsea for two years now and the team still look lkie bunch of indiviuals using their talent to overcome opponents. Chelsea has no flow or shape to them. I watched Blackburn and reading and those team had more chemistry and flow than Chelsea. Can chelsea beat Sao Paulo, Internazionale or any top Brasilian team? Well tell them to ask Braca that question. Overall some good technical ball was played in the superclub competition (Club america, the Egyptians, Barca and Inter, palyed the ball on the ground with good passes, combination plays and creativity here and there. No long passes to nowhere. Good football)

Comment

well...nobody eva really beat jamaica...jamaica beat themself...italy neva really beat france...france beat themselves..yuh faada neva used to beat yuh...you beat yuhself...wait deh...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

when was the last time France won the world cup

Comment

Let me add this in the mix: Mourhinho is not a good coach.
              Jawge the rest of your post I can see where you are coming from but I really have to take issue with is this.... To say that Mourinho is not a good coach is madness. He took a team from a 2nd tier league and won the Uefa Cup and Champions League in back to back years with them. If he is not a good coach then there is no such thing as a good coach period. The term does not exist. Mourinho is all class. - T.K.

Comment

but his team sucks and sucks real bad eh

Comment

Gamma did you notice that

Zidane was helping out with teh D when binho came on? Anyway mi watching Robinho right now, so mi wi talk to yuh. Cause yuh ah gwaan like yuh know wha mi ah talk bout.

Comment

Balla (12/17/2006)but his team sucks and sucks real bad eh
                    Hehe.....stop harrass mi!

Clearly I say one thing to you because you are a Chelsea man. I will never give you the benifit of praise as you are a direct rival of The Empire. It is the same way I will diss Wenger to Fraudenal fans but praise him to neutrals on the site. A nuh nutten. Is jus' war. Inter Arma Enim Silent Legges....In Time of War the Law Falls Silent.

Clearly Jose Mourinho and Chelsea are all class. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mad. - T.K.

Comment

Mi juss memba say yuh is man

dat luv robotic football. Sorry to hurt you.

Comment

Jawge (12/17/2006)Mi juss memba say yuh is man

dat luv robotic football. Sorry to hurt you.
                        Whether I like robotic football is neither here nor there. The fact is Jose Mourinho is one the best coaches in the world and arguments can be made for him being the absolute best coach in the world right now. Back to back Uefa and Champions League champion says it all. To say that he is not a good coach....well let's just say it is an uninformed opinion at best. - T.K.

Comment

Also Jawge I meant to tell you. PrincessX says to hail you up. She says she is still around reading the site and that she hopes the salt mines are treating you well. She is still finding the transition to this new site a bit difficult but she does miss the back and forth with you. - T.K.

Comment

Well seeing that you missed it, you can

tell her that I don't mine salt anymore. I now have a little company that mines precious stones. Tell her just come around more often and the site will be a breeze. and all this time I thought it was public knowledge, ah silly me.

Comment

Well if that's the case I hope to see Jose

coaching an INT'L team soon. This way a football novice as myself will be silenced once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                              X