RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened today proves that it is premature to crown anybody champions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened today proves that it is premature to crown anybody champions...

EPL fans, what happened today shows first of all whyNeverton will always be a backwater team. However, Hammers showed why Lazie's beloved Whimpire is apptly named Manurenited. They played like s**t today. There were two observations that I take away from this weekend:

1. There is A TON of football left in the season. To crown a champion now - even between the front runners -is wholly premature

2. Chelscum have more conviction than Manurenited, though this could change as the season progresses.

For those of you who saw the Everton game, I am sure you will agree - be non partisan for a second - that Everton had no business being in front of Chelscum at any part of the game. However, you could NOT say the same thing about the West Ham v. Manurenited game. While I will be the first to admit that Manurenited were clearly the *better* team, they did NOT deserve to win. This is primarily due to poor performances from Cristian "balletman" Ronaldo and Wayne "Shrek" Rooney. They just did not have their shooting boots on today. Additionally, they got absolutely zero threat from Scholes, Giggs (missed a clear sitter) or from their wing backs.

To be sure, anyone with a brain knows that Manurenited have enough mettle to recover from this and may wellgo on to win the chamipionship. But it goes to show that these teams are not as dominant as the great unbeaten Arsenhole team of afew years ago and any such comparisons are patently ridiculous.

With the upcoming schedule, my prediction is that Manurenited will drop more points and their season will come down to beating Arsenhole, The MIGHTY REDS (not-the fool-fool reds, that's Manurenited) and Chelscum - ALL ON THE ROAD. With a 2 point difference, Chelscum nowhave the advantage as Sir Phallic has just BLOWN a much celebrated 9 point lead on his nearest rivals.Psychologically, that will take a toll. Interestingly enough, 3 of their next 4 opponents are THE SAME teams!!They both play Wigan, Reading & Newcastle, while Chelscumalso playFulham athome in a few weeks and Manurenitedplay Villa next week away. My prediction is that Chelscum will beat all of them and Manurenited will draw one - presumably Villa away. If I am right...then Chelscum and Manurenited go into the New Year exactly tied setting up a fantastic rush to the finish for this season.

As for West Ham, a wholehearted congratulations. That was a great victory for a team that should never be at the bottom of the table. What is MOST interesting is that Manurenited may yet have the last laugh against today's opponents as they face them on the last day of the season at Ol' Toilet. What a ting if they need that win to take the championship? Wouldn't that be ironic? Especially if WH need the win to stay out of relegation. This is why I love the EPL.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: What happened today proves that it is premature to crown anybody champions...

What happened here today just shows that Roman Money stretch FFFFAAAARRRRRRR.......real........FFFFAAAAAARRRRRR R..........

The race for the title is over. The Empire have it pon lock iyah. De rest a unno a fraud. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

RE: What happened today proves that it is premature to crown anybody champions...

T.K. - hmmm...Everton did just announce a new stadium...could it be? Nah...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X