Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The #1 Goal of the weekend was scored by Huddlestone of Tottenham

What a brilliant well executed strike.

Drogba's was up there to and that Taylor from Portsmouth had another good one.

RE: The #1 Goal of the weekend was scored by Huddlestone of Tottenham

I vote for Reo-Coker's goal in WH v. Manurenitedbecause of the setup play from Sheringham and Harewood...they made it look easy. Sheringham passed the ball through Vidic's *salad* to Harewood who drew both Rio and Heinze to him, then from the byline heslips it back under severe pressureinto the six right pass Carrick and Scholes to Reo-Cocker who couldn't miss from point blank range. Fantastic goal. The best part was the salad
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Drogba goal must be goal of the week - an early contender for goal of the season

look additionally of the significance of this goal to the championship

Comment

I agree that West Ham's goal wasgood as far as team play is concerned but I have to go with Tom Huddlestone's for degree of difficulty.

That was not easy, to strike a ball on the half volley passed to you from the right side while on the run. And he didn't break his stride either.

It's comparable to an Olympic diver doing a triple summer salt and 360 degree twist then entering the water vertically....ok that might be pushing it but you get my point

Comment

Van Nistelrooy's goal for Real Madrid against Espanyol was a peach and a classic. It's got to also be up there as one of the best goals of the weekend.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Drogba's shot that hit the post was much better than the one he scored. I agree with Scaly's choice.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

disagree totally - from 35 yards a powerful dipping volley over the keeper's head - with regards to the hitting the post - he secured 3 crucial points by scoring - I wonder how many for hitting the post

Comment

Scales I have to go with Lampard that was a wicked goal. - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                X