• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US don't like Soccer....

The US bought the most World Cup Soccer tickets:
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

persons living in the US ... how many are going to cheer for the good old USA?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

~99%

HL

Comment

i will accept your uneducated guess for what it is......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

As many as 40,000 Americans expected
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

What that have to do with loving football?

Comment

how many will be cheering for mexico?

Comment

'ow many will be cheering for MexTico?

oooook...let me see...uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco...

Everytime you are provided the answer...yuh change de bloody question. Darn!!!

BTW: I will be cheering for Mexico.

I have predicted that MexTico will beat SA by 3-4 goals. In fact my FULL support is behind ALL CONACAF teams first!!!

waz-ze-madder-wid-yuh!!!?

HL

Comment

i know i know...you would continue asking the SAME question. characteristic of a sick mind!

Comment

Frank Defore(SP) a Boston NPR reporter put it the right way. "Americans don't know what they are missing out on the rest of the world and soccer, they really really don't know."
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Considering they have 3 other MAJOR sports, Football, Basketball and Baseball--in time Soccer will take it's rightful place.

Look how far the MLS have come in what? 15 'ears?

HL

Comment

major sports? what makes them major when most of the rest of the world don't give a damn about any of them, except maybe basketball?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Both Baseball and "Football" have significant followings outside of the U.S.

Comment

The U.S. will have significant fan presence in South Africa. I'm not worried about it at all.
                            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                            - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                            X