Yow Scaly!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yow Scaly!!!!!

Transfer window soon open ... The Empire may come calling fi a certain Lennon. Don't fight it work wid it. Mi a notice the England U21 midfielder whey unuh have. Mi a put unuh pon notice.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Yow Scaly!!!!!

Oh Yes I know ! ManU, Chel$ki and Pool all win titles at the expen$e of other clubs......Soon as we get someone good unhuh buy them....without money Fergia, Jose and Wenger would be more below average coaches than Wendell Downswell.

Such a pity it's not about the game anymore...u people have just spoiled it for the majority of us football fans.

Comment

Huh? Fergie built the Empire from scratch, don't mistake quality .... fi fly by night Chelsea.

The thing is Manu intends to rule again ... that not gonna happen fi Spurs ... unuh have losers Zakora and Berbatov. Let the youth dem get a chance to shine!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Have u ever seen a more inept "Chrouhlike" striker than Berbatov ?

He is the worst...Marcus Bent and Jermaine Defoe woulda jus dun de place.

Anyway good luck on bankrupting unhuh self to win the title, what is the long term debt of ManU's balance sheet againagain ?

Comment

Those darn Glazers! As I murmur to myself every day, of all the rich people wanting to buy an EPL team, Manu got stuck with these jokers.

When ManU was owned by the fans the club was debt free. Anyway, winning the EPL and CL would help in reducing the debt.

Comment

Lazie (12/22/2006)Those darn Glazers! As I murmur to myself every day, of all the rich people wanting to buy an EPL team, Manu got stuck with these jokers.

When ManU was owned by the fans the club was debt free. Anyway, winning the EPL and CL would help in reducing the debt.
            Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' club!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie - winning the Prem and the CL!!?? You will be lucky to win a bingo tournament much less those two trophies. Don't be presumptive my youth...you will only jinx your side which is beginning alreadyto show signs of shakiness.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well Manu have goals bredren and they are #1 the EPL, #2 Champions League. Note, at no time did I nor any other Manu fan say we already won anything.

Comment

Working...
                X