• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HEART OF THE CHAMPIONS

come on you chels

RE: The HEART OF THE CHAMPIONS

Whew!!!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

heart of a champions mi foot? More like the great escape!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (12/23/2006)heart of a champions mi foot? More like the great escape!
        I know you do not want to admit it Lazie. But this Chelsea side has character. The type of thing champions are made of.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Lazie - I know you felt like I did after Arjen "Penguin Foot" Robben scored that late winner...DEVASTATED!!! :crying: But you have to give them credit, they did not give up. I knew when Jewell went into defensive mode he was doomed...he should have kept on taking the game to Chelscum. Cho, what a miserable day...no ground gained by anybody...except that Spurs fell off the pace. Remember I predicted that your team will drop 2 points and go into the new year tied with Chelscum...I thought it would have been Villa. What a miserable performance after they almost opened the scoring. By the way, we'll see what Wigan can do 'gainst unu. :crazy:
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X