what class and artistry displayed by the biggg sideee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what class and artistry displayed by the biggg sideee

as per usual a breath-taking display of how the beautiful game should be played.

in 1998 boy u were 13 points ahead of us- we played blackburn in the last game before christ-mus and claimed the double in may. what a striking resemblance.

much moe love to all ites!
    Blessed Love

RE: what class and artistry displayed by the biggg sideee

This is exactly right - those with short memories forget how easy it is for the prem to turn on itself. Blackburn was a waste of time today though, very disappointing performance.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

that is one way to look at it or you could just see it for what it is. -given the consistency of the ease with which the bigggg sideeee have been creating chances at home, it was just a matter of time before somebody felt the wrath. what happened to blackburn today would have happened to any team.

anyway, is long time i want talk to you y'nuh mr marin. i want to personally give the man a big raspek for the role the i play in creating this family here on reggaeboyz.com.

what the man has done helped to form some everlasting bond among men and women here from all walks of life. i certainly apprecilove the opportunity to be a part of the family and feel very previlege to have met some of the ones i met from this community. the man is ok in my book- yu name deh pon the front page.
      Blessed Love

Comment

Respec' Emperor. I appreciateyourwords and sentiment. I only wish I had had more time over the past few years to interact with the forum massive..but hopefully...the next 8 years will be more forgiving time-wise to me.

Now...with regards to your side, I fully understand what you are saying both as a FAN and as a pragmatic observer. Arsenal will be a terror to behold if Wenger pulls off his plan. I say that as a Liverpool man. I believe that they will be the team to beat in 2007/08 and 2008/09 seasons...not Chelscum or Manurenited.

BUT (big BUT) they are too inconsistent this season. For Liverpool or Arsenal to take the Prem from Chelski or Manurenited will mean a massive improvement in form...maybe we saw Arsenal turning the tide today, but the big problem that you will face is that you will have 3 loses at Anfield...all of which will be bound to demoralize you and derail any prospects of a rebound this season.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The Emperor (12/23/2006)as per usual a breath-taking display of how the beautiful game should be played.

in 1998 boy u were 13 points ahead of us- we played blackburn in the last game before christ-mus and claimed the double in may. what a striking resemblance.

much moe love to all ites!
          Drowning man grabeth at a straw! Emperor .. mek mi throw yuh a 200 pound bag a cement. If you should claw yuh way back to pass Manu, you would need Chelsea to be dropping points too. Now, unless your S&A provider better than Balla's .... I don't see both teams dropping off at the same time to let you back in.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

u r right it is tough- but not impossible.

dont just throw the cement like that make a post with it first then put it inna di water mek mi climb out pon it.
            Blessed Love

Comment

you were going so good, i was noding all along in agreement until you mention anfield.

but i overstand more time when you are that busy it can do that to your mind (blow it). it is out of love for mankind why i wont tell you the truth about riverfool. you right on all other accounts though.

more love more raspek and more prosperity to the i and the entire family in the coming year.
              Blessed Love

Comment

"it is out of love for mankind why i wont tell you the truth about riverfool."

Emperor, don't worry rasta - as they say "the truth will set you free" so bring it on brother, you owe it to mankind Have a great holiday and I hope Santa bring you everything you asked for.

Comment

the truth is riverfool nuh good! i said it. yu have gerrard and alonso and sometime garcia decide fi play some ball. bellamy can run fast and penant (the biggg sideee reject) square whole heap a ball and one and two time they turn out to be good square. they are not a commanding side they do not play with any imagination and they are certainly not an entertaining team to watch. that my frien is the truth about riverfool- 'ush mankind.

nuff raspek and a wonderful holiday to the i and yours too. fire bun santa, but i did get the most important things that i asked for- life, love and wellness.

much love and a blessed holidays to all the ones them- do remember the nguzu saba (the seven principles).
                  Blessed Love

Comment

The Emperor (12/24/2006)the truth is riverfool nuh good! i said it. yu have gerrard and alonso and sometime garcia decide fi play some ball. bellamy can run fast and penant (the biggg sideee reject) square whole heap a ball and one and two time they turn out to be good square. they are not a commanding side they do not play with any imagination and they are certainly not an entertaining team to watch. that my frien is the truth about riverfool- 'ush mankind.

nuff raspek and a wonderful holiday to the i and yours too. fire bun santa, but i did get the most important things that i asked for- life, love and wellness.

much love and a blessed holidays to all the ones them- do remember the nguzu saba (the seven principles).
                    Bwoy Emps...when you make statements like "the truth" is that "riverfool nuh good"[must be a typo - I think you meant the MIGHTY REDS, yu finga slip again don't it] man like me step back an' seh - "wait - is lazie dis...or is the supreme one?"

As for them not playing with any "imgaingation" and them "certainly not an entertaining team to watch" those are personal and subjective statements...so I can't argue with that.

However, if you sayingdat dem "nuh good", me an you definately disagree...they are VERY good, in fact,much better performers than theirPrem recordwould indicate.First of all, their defensive performance over the lastseason and a half has been second to NONE...More clean sheets than anybody else. Second, when you look at goal production, other than Chelsea, no other midfield scored more. Third, the team actually performed BETTER when Gerrard was on the bench than when he as on the pitch...similarly...the team made it to the champions league final without ALonso...so to say we "have gerrard and alonso" (which by implication infers that they are not good without this duo) is not in line with fact.

Our problems - yes we have them - most recently has stemmed from integration of new players into the squad. But watch out. I believe the next few years will be a fight between Arsenal and Liverpool for the Prem, not between the shapers from Manurenited and Chelski.

YNWA

Comment

Paul Marin (12/24/2006)
                      The Emperor (12/24/2006)the truth is riverfool nuh good! i said it. yu have gerrard and alonso and sometime garcia decide fi play some ball. bellamy can run fast and penant (the biggg sideee reject) square whole heap a ball and one and two time they turn out to be good square. they are not a commanding side they do not play with any imagination and they are certainly not an entertaining team to watch. that my frien is the truth about riverfool- 'ush mankind.

Bwoy Emps...when you make statements like "the truth" is that "riverfool nuh good"[must be a typo - I think you meant the MIGHTY REDS, yu finga slip again don't it] man like me step back an' seh - "wait - is lazie dis...or is the supreme one?"

As for them not playing with any "imgaingation" and them "certainly not an entertaining team to watch" those are personal and subjective statements...so I can't argue with that.

However, if you sayingdat dem "nuh good", me an you definately disagree...they are VERY good, in fact,much better performers than theirPrem recordwould indicate.First of all, their defensive performance over the lastseason and a half has been second to NONE...More clean sheets than anybody else. Second, when you look at goal production, other than Chelsea, no other midfield scored more. Third, the team actually performed BETTER when Gerrard was on the bench than when he as on the pitch...similarly...the team made it to the champions league final without ALonso...so to say we "have gerrard and alonso" (which by implication infers that they are not good without this duo) is not in line with fact.

Our problems - yes we have them - most recently has stemmed from integration of new players into the squad. But watch out. I believe the next few years will be a fight between Arsenal and Liverpool for the Prem, not between the shapers from Manurenited and Chelski.

YNWA
                      mmmmm????

Good luk! ..but, as The Emperor suggests - "Watch di GUNNERS"!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X