RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My my! Me nah bother say nutten. Only Tilla is man enough fi stand up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My my! Me nah bother say nutten. Only Tilla is man enough fi stand up.

After all, I know who the table belongs to.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: My my! Me nah bother say nutten. Only Tilla is man enough fi stand up.

Di good book seh "The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. . ."

Memba mi tell yuh.(N)
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Nor is it necessarily to the lavish spenders nor to those whose chests were big like hell last week and who we cannot get even the slightest glimpse of right now. Can you imagine! If I had paid attention to the big chest people last week I would have conceded the season already.

My my!

Comment

Need I remindthat there is a team called the GUNNERS?!

...and, even the minnows in the EPL will have something to say about dropping of points by the current front runners!!!!! :w00t:
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (12/28/2006)Need I remindthat there is a team called the GUNNERS?!

...and, even the minnows in the EPL will have something to say about dropping of points by the current front runners!!!!! :w00t:
          Karl, as my late mother would say "if wishes were horses, beggars would ride". Gunners this season is not championship material, so you can rest your case.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Some beggar that Karl is!

Comment

Working...
            X