RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine Defoe is BETTER than Rooney...dun talk !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Jermaine Defoe is BETTER than Rooney...dun talk !

Crouch!? If dat de bwoy was sittin' down in front of me right now I wouldgive him some beaaaaatch lick!!! He missed 3 sitters against Blackburn...no power...no direction...nothing. The only part of his game that is worth anything is his first touch. Very good. If I was Rafa, I would sell him and Fowler and bring in two decent players with more hunger and pace to Anfield.

Anyway, back to Defoe...Assassin, yes, that is true that he sets up other players, but the real test for him (and any other striker) is the PARTNERSHIP that they can establish with their fellow strike partner or player in the hole. Wayne "Shrek" Rooney and Louis "Sof'as" Saha are a decent example of what I am talking about, even $heva and Drogba...if Defoe and Berbatov keep playing like they have been recently, they will be formidable as they are playing as a TEAM and with plenty of creativity.

Still, Defoe is notShrek - they are different players. Shrek plays in the hole and Defoe up front. They should have been the strike partnership for England if idiot Sven Bonehead Ericson knew what he was doing. But let me say, if there is a team I want to see advance and do well it is Spurs...of course, not at the expense of the Mighty Reds (not the fool-fool reds -that's manurenited) who they meet at White Hart Lane this weekend. Not a game I'm optimistic about unfortunately. Damn.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

RE: Jermaine Defoe is BETTER than Rooney...dun talk !

Lazie you plateclaaat ! u si how u selective wid u stats, here are the real stats for scorers.....

<TABLE class=league cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=subbanner align=middle colSpan=20 height=40><DIV align=center>Barclays Premiership</DIV></TH></TR><TR><TD colSpan=20><DIV align=center><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=5 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>League </TD><TD>Cup </TD><TD>Europe </TD><TD>Other </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR><TR height=30><TH class=norm></TH><TH class=norm align=left>Player</TH><TH class=norm align=left>Team</TH><TH class=norm>League</TH><TH class=norm>Cup</TH><TH class=norm>Europe</TH><TH class=norm>Other</TH><TH class=norm colSpan=2>Total</TH></TR><TR class=box vAlign=center><TD class=norm align=middle>1</TD><TD class=norm>Drogba</TD><TD class=norm>Chelsea</TD><TD class=norm align=right>12</TD><TD class=norm align=right>2</TD><TD class=norm align=right>5</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>19</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=norm align=left colSpan=8><DIV align=left></DIV></TD></TR><TR height=8><TD colSpan=20></TD></TR><TR class=box vAlign=center><TD class=norm align=middle>2</TD><TD class=norm>Saha</TD><TD class=norm>Manchester United</TD><TD class=norm align=right>8</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>4</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>12</TD><TD class=norm>(3 pen)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=norm align=left colSpan=8><DIV align=left></DIV></TD></TR><TR height=8><TD colSpan=20></TD></TR><TR class=box vAlign=center><TD class=norm align=middle>3</TD><TD class=norm>Defoe</TD><TD class=norm>Tottenham Hotspur</TD><TD class=norm align=right>6</TD><TD class=norm align=right>4</TD><TD class=norm align=right>2</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>12</TD><TD class=norm>(2 pen)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=norm align=left colSpan=8><DIV align=left></DIV></TD></TR><TR height=8><TD colSpan=20></TD></TR><TR class=box vAlign=center><TD class=norm align=middle>4</TD><TD class=norm>Bent</TD><TD class=norm>Charlton Athletic</TD><TD class=norm align=right>8</TD><TD class=norm align=right>3</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>11</TD><TD class=norm>(2 pen)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=norm align=left colSpan=8><DIV align=left></DIV></TD></TR><TR height=8><TD colSpan=20></TD></TR><TR class=box vAlign=center><TD class=norm align=middle>5</TD><TD class=norm>Ronaldo</TD><TD class=norm>Manchester United</TD><TD class=norm align=right>10</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>0</TD><TD class=norm align=right>10</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=norm align=left colSpan=8><DIV align=left></DIV></TD></TR><TR height=8><TD colSpan=20>

Comment

Working...
      X