Chelsea's Problems in recent weeks are due to Terry's absense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea's Problems in recent weeks are due to Terry's absense

Massive - Chelski has dodged 2 bullets in their 2 of their last three games but drew level in their last at Reading. My take is that this is because of the absense of their captain John Terry; now it looks like he may need surgery. If surgery is imminent,I am tempted to say that wemay as well hand the title to Manurenited. Then again, there's always Roman'smoney that may come to the rescue during the transfer window...so Lazie an' TK, put down the starlight and de balloon dem...season still has a way to go.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...42&cc=5901
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: Chelsea's Problems in recent weeks are due to Terry's absense

Paul Marin (12/28/2006)Massive - ...wemay as well hand the title to Manurenited.

...and...

...season still has a way to go.

Well there is the GUNNERS...????

...and, there is a tremendous fight for the other places --- European football & to avoid the drop???

...sooooooooo quite a few teams will have something to say about 'handing the title to BoyU or anyone!!!!

Go GUNNERS!!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Chelsea needs to chase Claude Davis to shore up their backline and free up Essien from defensive duties.

Please can someone give Sickko a couple hard hits on the back unnu no see the man choking on his coffee.

respect

Comment

Claude Davis to Chel$ki ?????...I like it

What ?unhuh tink is impossible ??....Shatta you right the slave mentality a hold us back....because him black and Jamaican some man tink it impossible.

Comment

Scaly I see you have a lot of free time recently but seriously though there is no reason why Claude can't play for Chelsea looking at their backline.

As an African he would be a natural fit.After guy no more dan we.

BTW how the weather affecting your "viewing" pleasure back east?

Comment

Shatta - Davis chances of moving up the food chain will increase significantlyif Sheffield stay in the EPL. His biggest problem is that he has not played at a top level (i.e. EPL, CL etc.) long enough for a big club to take a risk on him,but if Sheffield United can stay up and not get relegated, he will get the exposure he needs. Time may be against him though...I think he will be 28 or 29 this year.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As an African he would be a natural fit.
              This is such a faulty generalization. I take it that everyone of African descent can play ball. Have you seen or heard about Jawge's game?:evil:

Whats up Jawgie:?:
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla - good observation...but I am sure that if you were to put a blackman on the board of UEFA that wouldn't be a "natural fit" either...and full of the same kind of unfortunate generalisations as everyone on UEFA's board is MALE and WHITE. So it exists at all levels star and in all colours.

Comment

Sometimes in our rush to be politically correct we miss the point.

The EPL has changed and African players are revolutionising the game much the same way African Americans did to Basketball and Football in this country.

So let me ask

Who hold the edge in pace, skill and strength? WE can be politically correct all we want(and thats good but really and truly I could care less what guy thinks)but in the end if we look at the current trend teams are heavily recruiting Africans just to be competitive.

Look at Chelsea and Arsenal and then look at the defensive midfield position and who dominates.

don't worry in about 6 months to a year unnu will come around as usual(it never fails)

respect

Comment

Agree wid yuh sah. I had to take a shot at Shatta though (mi brethren still) as he ongle see things in Black and White.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Shatta, firstly, when you are replyint directly to my or anyone else's post, click the "reply" button insidethe specific post to which you are replying. This will put your response directly under mine if you are viewing in threaded moede. If you hit "Add Reply" it just adds the reply as a response to the generaal thread.

Anyway, I was just taking you on as more times than not, you find a way to change any discussion into a race issue. Whereas mi nah goh fight you over your opinion, you can expect me to take a shot or two at you. When I get you riled up that it is too much for the board, I just give you a call and we settle things down. (Cheers)

Comment

No watch nothing Tilla we done know how it go(how the snow your side?) From time to time we have to war to keep the debate skills sharp.

Well right now the black and white thing is my niche and in fact its not really black and white its black and more black as mi no really against guy.

I am more in helping my people to think that they too can do what others do. Too often we look at what others have done in amazement and get so caught up starting we fail to see that "what man has done man can do"

Tilla tell dem fi me a who say that.

Tilla have you ever read the Egyptian book of the dead? keep hearing about it and want to know what its like.

7 steps to black reemergence is a good book written by a man out here. Damn good book and it looks at images on tv and its effect on black children(among other things)

respect

respect

Comment

Tilla (12/28/2006)Agree wid yuh sah. I had to take a shot at Shatta though (mi brethren still) as he ongle see things in Black and White.
                          Wait a minute...yu tink seh Shatta still a watch football on one a dem ol time b&W TV? (laff&Roll)

Comment

wait deh? yuh a bun sleep tuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bwoy - is a sickness. Life upside down for me right now :hehe:dd

Comment

Working...
                              X