The Princess could return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Princess could return

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TD vAlign=top align=left width="18%"><UL><LI>Missed input of the Royal Sistren.</LI>[/list]

</TD><TD align=left>

So I went searching for her Ova-Suh and found the following piece from her:

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>

"Ah no dat, dem lock dung di Rodeo an' move it a Texas and di Monster truck derby deh pon break. All we do is hang out at Catfish Shack an' pass thru Gatorlan' on weeken's. But u can see but sooo much Gaydortailz.

Anyway, di southern winds blew in a little birdie who prips me an' tell me Jamaican Football is rising from the ashes. So me decide to give it anadda run..."

Could that signal a return of the Princess? So many ites are AWOL: Yuttie; JB; Baddaz; Richie; #1 Fan; Q; Apollo; Seuss; Tanpanilong; Rhone; HoJo; Gyallis; Legend; Jak Tar; Vodka; Rico; Skeng; JDD; Portia; Willi; East London; Siya; Countcoolout; My Youth; Ranger; St Bess; Matter; Exile; Archie and Ohene.

Let's hope they will come out of hibernation when Bora names his first training squad for Costa Rica.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: The Princess could return

i wonder how far from Yee Haw Junction she reside?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Could that signal a return of the Princess? So many ites are AWOL: Yuttie; JB; Baddaz; Richie; #1 Fan; Q; Apollo; Seuss; Tanpanilong; Rhone; HoJo; Gyallis; Legend; Jak Tar; Vodka; Rico; Skeng; JDD; Portia; Willi; East London; Siya; Countcoolout; My Youth; Ranger; St Bess; Matter; Exile; Archie and Ohene.
      Well, we have seen Baddaz, Ricko, Richie, Portia, MyYouth and Exile on there up to fairly recently. I know #1Fan is gone back to school so that keeps him kind of busy right now.

I chatted with Princess a couple months agoo and she said since we changed the format of the forum, she lost interest in participating.

I will touch base with Matter and see what he is up to. Long time I have not talked with him. I am sure though that when Bora gets things rolling and football start play, you will see the return of most of these folks.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

By the way, Ova Suh is a moderated forum, and they tend to be trigger happy when it comes to banning people. One of the clown moderators once accuse mi of promoting a bizness on their site, and mi was subsequently banned(Tant)

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
        X