So which player was descibed thus ---->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which player was descibed thus ---->

"I told myself before the game, 'he's made of skin and bones just like everyone else'. But I was wrong".
    Last edited by Karl; June 30, 2010, 11:21 AM. Reason: Corrections
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

A wonder a which Portmore United player him a describe.

Comment

did he put on his boots one foot at a time and would he bleed if you cut him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

tappa! wait...tappa neva play fi PU? nice try though....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          "I told myself before the game, 'he's made of skin and bones just like everyone else'. But I was wrong".
          Messi ... who else?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

which mexican player said it?

Comment

Working...
            X