Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-17s gear for Mexico

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...amp;category=1

Two games will not be enough. We have requested that the JFF look tours in about five different countries, so we're looking to play at least 10 to 15 more international games, if it is possible.

- David Hunt

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! (Clap)
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: U-17s gear for Mexico

Very good news. too often here we talk of lack of prep so this is good to see. Colour what is the age of this group is it mostly 91s or 90 and 92

Comment

OJ (12/29/2006)Very good news. too often here we talk of lack of prep so this is good to see. Colour what is the age of this group is it mostly 91s or 90 and 92
      I wonder how the jokers who claimed they could not properly prepare because of lack of funding...found funding?

...and, where is sickko who claimed my constant DEMAND for proper preparation was 'pie-in-the-sky' demands as there is no funding available...anywhere...for anything like this and proper...the necessary TOTAL BACK-OFFICE support?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, yuh think since we signed Bora some money crept into the program?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (12/29/2006)Karl, yuh think since we signed Bora some money crept into the program?
          Yuh jokin? Right?

...or...

...could it really be that there are some persons who do not think that total devotion to making a 'mangement whole' is not what running the JFF...i.e. our football isall about?

...isn't it thatwhat it takes to 'control' and direct our in the right direction? Could there really be persons on this site who have not already seen that?

...and, certainly...not Mosiah? Right?

Jus mek mi seh hit wan more time - No area of the football must be left behind! No area of the football can be not given FULL ATTENTION!

It is the managing of the total football industry that will have us on 'FAST FORWARD'! ...as I have said before, the "nonsense about having an area or two areas...or three or four or five.....areas that must be given priority is just that...nonsense!Each and every area that needs attention must be by 'division of labour'... - I have used that 'division of labour' thing before when speaking about managing our football? Right?- to have all areas of the 'football industry' properly managed!

ADMINISTRATION!

FUNDING!

PREPARATION & MANAGING OF NATIONAL TEAMs!

USING ALL RESOURCES ---- PHYSICAL STRUCTURES & PERSONEL (people...our people with expertise in various disciplines& purchasing the services that 'we' cannot ourselves supply)

ALL-ISLAND DEVELOPMENT!

Let me say it again - The money is 'out there' to fund a 1st word (football world) Jamaica Football Industry!

No excuses!

FORWARD!

Comment

Working...
          X