RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK...FIFA needs to change the rule...handball on the line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...FIFA needs to change the rule...handball on the line...

...goal and red card!!!!!!!!!

totally agree... it just doesn't seem fair to allow another similar situation to occur...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

That sort of hands has happened enough times in football, mi never hear people complain about it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        ...goal and red card!!!!!!!!!

Change the rule fi wha? People need fi stop behaving like the old dudes in Trading Places.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          That sort of hands has happened enough times in football, mi never hear people complain about it before.

Yuh nuh ..... !
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I heard that a section of RBSC is also asking FIFA to disallow any goal that results from the keeper being fooled by the bounce of the filed. Apparently they thought that is what caused Kingston to give away one of the corners.

Jamaica's adopted team and the Motherland knockout within hours of each other. Is a hard thing for nuff yardman to take.

Comment

I guess...and you are not a yardman of course...you have seen the light...

Comment

Mi nuh included in the "nuff"

Comment

Just for the record niether Brazil or Ghana was "my team" FOR the World Cup.

Comment

Nuh worry, everything going to be alright in 2014. Since you caps lock the FOR, I guess you only carry them for Copa America and Nations cup.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing too. A player decides to "take one for the team". So what if he gets a red card and the other team gets a penalty? They still have to score the penalty to get ahead.

Yes, a player on the goal line who deliberately stops a ball with his hand as done by the Uruguayan player should be ruled as a goal. The other team should not be forced to have to score a penalty to regain the advantage.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                        So because it has happened all the time means it cannot be corrected?
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

LOL. You need to stop drinking so much coffee, gingko or whatever you are taking...you see shadows everwhere...get sm beta-blockers instead.

Comment

Sure it can be changed. But I notice a convenient outcry from certain posters, suh mi have to call it out.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X