RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goal Keeper Tim Howard is still among the best!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal Keeper Tim Howard is still among the best!!

Read last week wheresome forum pundits spewed bile about Tim Howard's goal keeping ability.

If memory serves me right, last season Everton FC was a struggling outfit. This season has seen a complete turnaround with the overall performance of the Club. Tim Howard is a massive part of Evertons' success....

Seemsas soon asa man turn im back--some folks take this forum for a free for all. That will have to stap.

The year 2007 will be different!!

The forum enforcer will be back. T.K., Assasin, Lazie...I may be needing your assistance in keeping this site honest.(Cheers) Happy New 'ears
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: Goal Keeper Tim Howard is still among the best!!

Howard is doing real good but Everton has done well for the past two season.

Plan in action. Have to link you soon.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL of course Tim Howard a "big keeper" who is guy fi say otherwise when the man prove it week in and week out?

HOw about that Claude Davis with his world class performance while under the flu?

I mean going up against Arsenal in a physical punishing game in poor conditions while people like yours truly sits at home sipping warm tea is nothing to sniff at uh?(tup)

So HL how you liked that world class performance(Clap)

Comment

I wish if Jamaica had a keeper the calibre of Howard. It is funn though how the USA has produced such good keepers in their system. There is Friedel, Keller, Howard and there is another American keeper I think plays in the EPL as well, but I cannot remember his name now. This is one area ofour game I think Bora will need to give some attention.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes Reading Keeper, Marcus Mcmanaman or something like that the name is.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Shatta, Davis' performance was excelllent.

The problem is that when he plays for Jamaica, he does not have that level of supporting cast.

Hope all is well with you.

HL
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X