England is a mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England is a mess

the players in the community shield who played for England got booed.

Capello called an English team and two man out of the squad Robinson and Wes Brown retired a day after been called to the squad. Both are 30 year old.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    the players in the community shield who played for England got booed.

Capello called an English team and two man out of the squad Robinson and Wes Brown retired a day after been called to the squad. Both are 30 year old.
    .. but why call up Robinson when he was excluded from the World Cup squad?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One could say that for Walcott, Wilshere, Ashley Young, Zamora and others too.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

One could say that for Walcott, Wilshere, Ashley Young, Zamora and others too.
        CHECK the age of all the players.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fi a goalie 30 nuh that old and a center back normally can go a little longer, anyway it is a mess.

Comment

Fi a goalie 30 nuh that old and a center back normally can go a little longer, anyway it is a mess.
            No question about the mess, but calling certain players when he didn't see the need to take them to the last World Cup they could play in, doesn't make any sense.

Capello To Carrick – “I Thought You Were Injured?”

Michael Carrick pulled out of Fabio Capello’s England squad with an ankle injury, which we believed would keep him out for the first couple of weeks of the season. Wes Brown and Paul Robinson have announced their retirement from International football, with seemingly inferior players getting chosen ahead of them for Capello’s World Cup squad (Carragher and Green).
            However, despite the supposed injury, Carrick was a surprise name in the starting line-up in yesterday’s 3-1 win over Chelsea.
            As our players went to collect their winners medals and shake hands with a whole host of football somebodies, Capello confronted Carrick.
            “I thought you were injured,” he said. “It would have been nice if you called.”
            Carrick didn’t linger. After travelling all the way to South Africa and then not even getting a minute on the pitch, I guess Michael didn’t see a reason to call the increasingly unpopular England boss!

Comment

The problem is the coach should have talk to the players and the players shouldn't quit a day or two before an international. They could have played or at least sit on the bench just to save face for England.

It shows England is a mess and with these high paid players and it is not going to be easier.

Comment

Lousy communication between the coach & the players. Implosion dem pon the way....
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yup...i think players looked at the performance the team in SA and felt "i could have done better than that so why didn't i get a chance?"

the truth is though many many players could say that about the respective teams so i think that there is more there than meets the eye. possibly because john terry is still there, i could understand that. capello has shown no cojones where terry is concerned IMHO and it is not that terry is that good that he is irreplaceable, we saw that on sunday

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yup, I've been saying this about JT for a long time. I think he is highly overrated. Sunday he looked like a 40 year old playing against 20-somethings. Cashley Cole also looked like ******************** a few times. I don't know if he was deliberately not playing good because he wants out of Chel$ki.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

with cole you never know....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

From the time Mourinho ask the doctors to tell him what is wrong with JT (when him and JT fall out), Terry has been living off of name.

Comment

Cole don't want to there and he don't want to be in England.

As long as he gets a paycheck he maybe fine. I don't think he is highly motivated anymore.

Comment

Cole don't want to there and he don't want to be in England.

As long as he gets a paycheck he maybe fine. I don't think he is highly motivated anymore.

If that is the case that means he's doin tha same thing Winston Bogarde did a few years back under Ranieri's leadership while at Chelsea.

Comment

Hey Warlord good to see you making an appearance. How about some predictions for the new season?
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X