Chelsea Signs Brazilian Midfielder Ramires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Signs Brazilian Midfielder Ramires

This is subject to the player receiving a work permit from the Home Office. Remires has not played 75% of the games for Brazil in the past two years. I am thinking however that the Home Office will make an exception. It is not like the player is coming from a country like Jamaica, he is coming from Brazil, the country ranked as #1 in the world for maybe a good 75% of the last four years. On top of that, the guy is young and plays for a club in Europe like Benfica. Also, he was a member of the Brazilian Wold Cup team in South Africa.

I think there are too many positives for this guy to outweigh the 75% rule. Lets face it, Mexico's Javier Hernandez was signed by ManUre and got his work permit and I am sure he did not meet the 75% games in the last two years for his country either.

I think we should see Ramires marshaling the Chelsea midfield with Essien and Lampard this season. It is supposed to be great!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Great signing. That breddah can run for years. Adds some much needed pace, energy and youth to the Chelsea team.

Comment

Working...
    X