Andre Darby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Darby

Really good to see the kid out of hospital and back home with his family and loved ones.

Was on tv last night and those his speech is still very slow and you can see obvious signs of brain damage no doubt he is a fighter and already talking about playing football again.

Great story
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

sad to see him like that. i have my doubts if he can come back to his "normal" football self.

a hockey friend of mine suffered a stroke some time ago and after months of not playing, he came back recently and picked up right where he left off on the hockey field. his speech and memory are not where they used to be, but his hockey still looks pretty good. so, maybe there is still some hope for Darby.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Playing football again is secondary, that he can live a full life and provide for his family must be the goal right now.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

i agree!

talk about getting an education even if you may become a famous footballer! that's a lesson right there!

anybody see Marvin Morgan?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No way he is going to play ball again, but the most important thing is that he has life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            i agree!

talk about getting an education even if you may become a famous footballer! that's a lesson right there!

anybody see Marvin Morgan?
            anybody see Bibi Gardener ?
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

him gwine help out Darby?

YAY!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X