Starting eleven for the Jamaica vs Peru Int'l friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting eleven for the Jamaica vs Peru Int'l friendly

The starting eleven for the Jamaica vs Peru International friendly for Tuesday, September 7 shows four changes from the starting line-up for the Jamaica Costa Rica friendly played on September 5.

Shavar Thomas; Nicholas Addlery; Omar Cummings and Luton Shelton replace Dicoy Williams: Dane Richards; Ryan Johnson and Kavin Bryan

STARTING LINE-UP

Dwayne Miller

Jermaine Taylor

Shavar Thomas

Adrian Reid

Eric Vernan

Richard Edwards

Demar Phillips

Jason Morrison

Omar Cummings

Luton Shelton

Nicholas Addlery

BLACK LIVES MATTER

gwaan Tappa a look at different players. Give the Goalie an extended run. Subbing Dane and Ryan to see the other forwards.

Respect to coach Tappa.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      The starting eleven for the Jamaica vs Peru International friendly for Tuesday, September 7 shows four changes from the starting line-up for the Jamaica Costa Rica friendly played on September 5.

Shavar Thomas; Nicholas Addlery; Omar Cummings and Luton Shelton replace Dicoy Williams: Dane Richards; Ryan Johnson and Kavin Bryan

STARTING LINE-UP

Dwayne Miller

Jermaine Taylor

Shavar Thomas

Adrian Reid

Eric Vernan

Richard Edwards

Demar Phillips

Jason Morrison

Omar Cummings

Luton Shelton

Nicholas Addlery
      Khari Stephenson!!! I think this would be a good game to have Stephenson play, to see what he has to offer the 'Boyz and since Tappa has been looking for an attacking/creative midfielder.

Comment

Watched the CR game on my laptop.

No much one can glean from watching a game that way.

The most important thing is that they won.

A win is a win is a win.

Winning is a very habit. So too is losing.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

As I said I am optimistic because even if we don't play well we have a few players who can create a chance from nothing and that is very important.

Watch Cummings, Adderly and Shelton kill the defensive line with speed and running from side to side, and just when them think we done coach Tappa a go call fi Dane Richards and Ryan Johnson for reinforcement.

hope mi can see the game lata.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A dat wi want' a win; no mattah how it go een mi not eben business. Kah nuff big side duh di said ting nuff time an nobody membah di style jus di result. Yuh ebah hear di english, dat was a result yuh know wah dat mean di said ting or a draw from nutten.

Comment

Wi need dat bad bad, wi nuh have nutten inna di miggle fi create. Nuh outlet, ah jus peer English outah di back. Still, nuff man bout yah love english anyway.
              Last edited by myYout; September 7, 2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Watch Cummings, Adderly and Shelton kill the defensive line with speed and running from side to side, and just when them think we done coach Tappa a go call fi Dane Richards and Ryan Johnson for reinforcement.
                The speed was there...but the commonsense was lacking save and except for the buildup to and our goal.

As I said elsewhere if these guys were sensible we would be 'football dons'!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X