Khari Stephenson is being shortlisted by AIK Stockholm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khari Stephenson is being shortlisted by AIK Stockholm

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#f7f7f7><TD vAlign=top align=left width="18%"><A name=000000></A>froonie
    Member # 2297

</TD><TD align=left> posted<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.3 type=text/javascript>&#100;ocument.write(timestamp(new Date(2007,0,9,12,44,0), dfrm, tfrm, 0, 0, 0, 0));</SCRIPT> 01-09-2007 03:44 PM<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT> <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Khari Stephenson is beeing shortlisted by AIK Stockholm. Khari played last season for Gothenburg-based GAIS (finished 10:th) and made quite a big name. AIK finished runners up last season and is the biggest club in Sweden. In my opinion a move to AIK would be a move in the right direction if he later wants to move to a better league than the swedish. AIK gets a lot more media-attention and tv-time and has a much bigger arena and audience. <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Posts: 10 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2006 | IP: Logged|<SPAN style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom"></SPAN> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

RE: Khari Stephenson is being shortlisted by AIK Stockholm

Would be good for the youth. A who say im nuh good again? Peeps on here say it is because of his daddy why he got national call-up. Whe' Princess deh? :P
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Happy for the breddah.

Dem say all type of things about him.

How him get in MLS. Dem ignore him college combine performance and the fact that the D-3 yardman player of the year before him also went to the combine and performed and got signed.

How him get over Europe, could only be his daddy. Dem ignore the smartness the yute display on the field and the physical characteristics.

Good thing is a humble yute and him forgive dem, just like how Luton forgive TK.

Comment

Me (1/9/2007)Happy for the breddah.

Dem say all type of things about him.

How him get in MLS. Dem ignore him college combine performance and the fact that the D-3 yardman player of the year before him also went to the combine and performed and got signed.

How him get over Europe, could only be his daddy. Dem ignore the smartness the yute display on the field and the physical characteristics.

Could thing is a humble yute and him forgive dem, just like how Luton forgive TK.
        Is what de rhatid! (Tant)

Is call yu a call mi out? - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Hot wuk( (Tant) )is not for you, TK!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (1/10/2007)Hot wuk( (Tant) )is not for you, TK!
            Oh my god Mosiah! Are you being serious? Is that icon really hot wuk? Stop tell lie! I am already sensitive about the Rent-A-Dread thing so don't play with me iyah! (N) - T.K.

Comment

<DIV>No, I'm sure it's not really a hot wuk emoticon. Use it to your heart's desire! :w00t:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I know. That rent-a-dread thing was bad. But yet, they all pale in comparison to Leyton Orient! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

gwa'an guh dweet missa resident pachyderm!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mosiah (1/10/2007)<DIV>No, I'm sure it's not really a hot wuk emoticon. Use it to your heart's desire! :w00t:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I know. That rent-a-dread thing was bad. But yet, they all pale in comparison to Leyton Orient! </DIV>
                  Mosiah....why is it that I don't trust you? You know what...just to be on the safe side I am never using that emoticon again. - T.K.

Comment

Khari moves to AIK Stockholm for a fee of something round 1 million USD. http://www.svenskafans.com/fantv/pla...&amp;clip=2003

Of course Princess has nothing but praises for this player

Comment

Khari, "Yeah mana will give yu a sing one of these days" (Clap) (Clap)

Instant classic!

Congrats Khari Intelligent diplomatic and irie not to mention getting richer...
                      SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

mi feel good fi de yute... mi love how him present himself inna de interview... mama africa here we come...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Siya (1/12/2007)Khari, "Yeah mana will give yu a sing one of these days" (Clap) (Clap)

Instant classic!

Congrats Khari Intelligent diplomatic and irie not to mention getting richer...
                          yuh see it tuh siya... dem kinda interview deh bring yuh closer to de balla...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

That interviewer must get some credit. Many people would have mistaken Khari's reserved approach as scowling. But the reporter stuck to the task and got the big man toshow some personalityand drop two talk.
                            SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

I cannot get anything out of the link. If Khari's deal went through, then I am happy for him.

Baddaz, is an intelligent youth. Yuh hear Boyus said he is also a good learner and very coachable. Good for him and good for Jamaica's football. If we only could work out summen fi Hue now. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X