X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodseed ! Ronaldo to Red Bulls NY

http://www.bigsoccer.com/

This cannot be real

I might have to repurchase my season tickets !

RE: Bloodseed ! Ronaldo to Red Bulls NY

And Claudio Reyna will be leaving Manchester City for the states so he might be making the "true pass" to Ronaldo while they both wear a Red Bulls uniform and coached by Bruce Arena ! YES ! The best city in the world deserves the best players in the world.

Sorry fi T.K AND Diss Seee United

Comment

HL's socks must be soaking wet...from crying.:Frus:

Is who tell him to head south? MetroStars...yes, MetroStars may be getting ready to play good futball.

Sorry HL

Comment

a strong possibility that it could be true... since beckham is coming dont be surprised if other big name ballers follow... i would not be surprised if ronaldo comes to mls... he is now more useful to nike in america than in europe... they already have ronaldinho leading a stable of nike ballers in europe... it is the race for the global soccer marketwe are witnessing... look for nike to buy puma...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yuh kno mankine ...and, some adda man dem, did tell mi seh football (soccer) would never mek hit innah di states! yes, rite yah suh pan di site seh!

mi did tell dem seh gi hit 10 years! luk lacka wi cudda haul be wrang? Good! (tup)

ha-gree wid yuh Baddaz luk fi more big balla dem fi falla Beckham.

now iffen hon-ly di USSF back-track an get Klingsman....?????

I suppose dem affi fiyah Gulati fus???? (Clap)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Scaly (1/11/2007)And Claudio Reyna will be leaving Manchester City for the states so he might be making the "true pass" to Ronaldo while they both wear a Red Bulls uniform and coached by Bruce Arena ! YES ! The best city in the world deserves the best players in the world.

Sorry fi T.K AND Diss Seee United
            Scaly I would be thrilled if Red Bulls signed Big Mac. You know how many McDonald's per square feet dem have in New York? If you think Ronaldo looks like the Stay Puff Marshamallow Man now just wait till he's hanging out with Rosie O'Donnell and Star Jones at theKrispy Kreme! - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

<DIV>
              Baddaz (1/11/2007)a strong possibility that it could be true... since beckham is coming dont be surprised if other big name ballers follow... i would not be surprised if ronaldo comes to mls... he is now more useful to nike in america than in europe... they already have ronaldinho leading a stable of nike ballers in europe... it is the race for the global soccer marketwe are witnessing... look for nike to buy puma...
              </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>You can't be serious!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (1/12/2007)<DIV>
                Baddaz (1/11/2007)a strong possibility that it could be true... since beckham is coming dont be surprised if other big name ballers follow... i would not be surprised if ronaldo comes to mls... he is now more useful to nike in america than in europe... they already have ronaldinho leading a stable of nike ballers in europe... it is the race for the global soccer marketwe are witnessing... look for nike to buy puma...
                Mosiah what specifically do you disagree with Baddaz on? - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Mosiah (1/12/2007)<DIV>
                  yeah mosiah... can't be serious about what?

Comment

Karl (1/11/2007)yuh kno mankine ...and, some adda man dem, did tell mi seh football (soccer) would never mek hit innah di states! yes, rite yah suh pan di site seh!

mi did tell dem seh gi hit 10 years! luk lacka wi cudda haul be wrang? Good! (tup)

ha-gree wid yuh Baddaz luk fi more big balla dem fi falla Beckham.

now iffen hon-ly di USSF back-track an get Klingsman....?????

I suppose dem affi fiyah Gulati fus???? (Clap)
                    now karl... dont get carried away... 'mek hit innah di states' is relative... further beckham and a few others is no guarantee of making it either... the only good thing is the investors anchutz,krafts and friends have deep pockets, already invest nuff money and will continue to spend to ensure a roi fi dem future generations of all who nuh bawn yet... the expectation will just have to be set appropriately... its still a looong way out from really mekkin it - being entrenched...

Comment

Working...
                    X