Potters boss keen on swoop for JJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potters boss keen on swoop for JJ

<DIV class=mainPic> <DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; WIDTH: 180px; FONT-STYLE: italic">Johnson: Jamaica international</DIV></DIV> <H1>Potters boss keen on swoop for JJ</H1><P class=story_panel_text valign="top"><SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt" nd="1">Bradford winger Jermaine Johnson could be on his way out during the January transfer window, with Stoke boss Tony Pulis expressing an interest</SPAN><SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt"><P nd="2">Bantams boss Colin Todd has insisted he wants to keep the 26-year-old, signed from Bolton last June, but admits the club may be forced to sell if the right offer comes in. <P nd="3">"One of the reasons I brought him in is that he has ability and he is going to attract a lot of attention," he told the Telegraph &amp; Argus. <P nd="4">"At this club it's fair to say that if any offers come in, and they are the right offers, then they have to be taken. <P nd="5">"But I am not saying anything is going to happen." <P nd="6">Bradford chairman Julian Rhodes revealed last week he had rejected a £250,000 bid from a Championship side for Johnson, insisting "we value JJ higher than that". <P nd="7">Rhodes revealed there were a number of other sides watching the Jamaican international, but Johnson himself only knows of Stoke's interest. <P nd="8">"I think some teams are expressing an interest in me so we will see what happens in January. The only one I know about right now is Stoke City," he said. <P nd="9">The Potters boast Jamaican captain Ricardo Fuller in their ranks which could persuade Johnson to make the move.</SPAN>
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Potters boss keen on swoop for JJ

Stoke wouldn't be a bad place for JJ to get to because with all the star players there his performances will be seen. Not to mention the fact that they are very close to promotion to the EPL if they don't make it this year they are a very ambitious club and will probably get there soon.
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Working...
    X