Glen Johnson the next Gareth Bale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Johnson the next Gareth Bale?

I mentioned this about a month ago, and after G.Bs performance against Inter, have to ask it agen. Could Glen Johnson's best position be playing right of midfield instead of the full-back position. He's pretty quik decent when going forward and running at opposition's fullbacks, and with out those question marks over his ability to defend, and with the security of having a fullback covering him, could he be the Liverpool answer to Gareth Bale.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

LOL

This funny no ************************

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
      I mentioned this about a month ago, and after G.Bs performance against Inter, have to ask it agen. Could Glen Johnson's best position be playing right of midfield instead of the full-back position. He's pretty quik decent when going forward and running at opposition's fullbacks, and with out those question marks over his ability to defend, and with the security of having a fullback covering him, could he be the Liverpool answer to Gareth Bale.
      Stick a pin. Lets see how he performs against Chelsea on Sunday.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Glenn Johnson is the next Frank Sinclair.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          No ... not fair!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...an intriguing part of that match was how Macon was handled!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Stick a pin. Lets see how he performs against Chelsea on Sunday.
              --------------------------------------

Wont be able to judge propa if he's playin in that withdrawn fullback position & havin those defensive responsibilities as his first concern. Esp against Chelski.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
                LOL

This funny no ************************

Whats the sayin; He who Kin dem teet first, Kin wi dem ?..............

Comment

Yuh si how individualism can open up side, jus like suh!! Di question is was dat team or dem Anti

Comment

yuh nuh hear...when the same move results in a goal is TEAM when it doesn't it is ANTI-team!!! mi tiyad fi tell unnuh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                      Whats the sayin; He who Kin dem teet first, Kin wi dem ?..............
                      Scaley, yuh top laugh yet? Tell mi dis; what woz Bales first position when he arrived at Spoz?

Comment

Gazx... I like how you think. If GJ had the liberty as you said...well, dem have plenty GJ hayters yah so jus becah him in a Liverpool red: dem jus wan see 'pool fall down suh dem cyan snap up man like Glen. Hypocrites
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          Gazx... I like how you think. If GJ had the liberty as you said...well, dem have plenty GJ hayters yah so jus becah him in a Liverpool red: dem jus wan see 'pool fall down suh dem cyan snap up man like Glen. Hypocrites

Hey P; Sumtimes when de blindingly obvious is sooooo right-up H-inna yuh face, yuh haffi step a few steps back to get a betta perspective of what yuh looking at. Kno whatta mean?
                          Like to thing right now that any doubters are jus steppin back to get a betta perspective. But watch, wen dem nex si GJ, dem who hav dem Masters Degrees inna de baller knowledge will cum back an seh
                          G.J @ Right midfield =

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                            Yuh si how individualism can open up side, jus like suh!! Di question is was dat team or dem Anti
                            That was team.
                            Yuh notice what he did with the ball each time he destroyed Macon?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                              Oh my god, I would'nt wish that on my worst enemy.

I have to say though that we shouldn't diss that UB-40 crew too much because they did help us when we needed it and many spent their own money to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X