Earlier this year I said we had one of the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlier this year I said we had one of the

most underated strike force in the region. I say if Tappa can utilise Omar Cummings and Ryan Johnson the right way a nuff team a go dead. In my opinon both play similar games only on different sides. Both are good at cutting in and going outside, both can strike the ball at goal and both can come back and tackle well. Both have very good ball sense.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

That's all well and good 'sassin. But what's your view about the supporting cast of players?

You can have an excellent strike force but no backitive.

The US and mexTico still a-carry de swing.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

a heavily MLS-laden teamwill do the trick.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Winning the Gold Cup should be the mandate!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We have the top goalie in the US leagues and the top goalie in the Swedish second division. We have a few decent defenders and it is just Tappa have to pick the right ones. You notice we haven't lost games very badly? although we need to work on defensive heading a little.

The only Missing link is an attacking central midfielder. The rest of the puzzle is for tappa to put all together. Also you don't have to use Johnson and Cummings as direct strikers either so he has to use right as they are multi purpose.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X