Hey guys MLS Draft on at 12:00 P.M. eastern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys MLS Draft on at 12:00 P.M. eastern

Go to ESPN 2 at 12:00 to catch the MLS draft. We'll see where Dane Richards gets drafted to. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Hey guys MLS Draft on at 12:00 P.M. eastern

I notice the MLS is moving in the direction of the "formula's" too. Lot more African players choosen in the first round than normal(okay okay so I said than normal but its my first time watching the draft)

Notice the kid from Mali and the kid with the Jamaican and Cuban parent and the size of these kids as they try to counter the speed and skill of the Jamaicans.

The USA won't go away so easy as they are long term planners and they see the threat of Jamaica on the horizon.

Right not the team with the biggest underachieversin the region is us as we are blessed with the skill, speed and size to not only compete but dominate the region.

The USA with their long term planning will get there before us if we don't get our act together

respect

Comment

RE: Hey guys MLS Draft on at 12:00 P.M. eastern

Shatta Cleve (1/12/2007)

The USA won't go away so easy as they are long term planners and they see the threat of Jamaica on the horizon.

Right not the team with the biggest underachieversin the region is us as we are blessed with the skill, speed and size to not only compete but dominate the region.

The USA with their long term planning will get there before us if we don't get our act together

Yeah, it's really neck and neck between our two countries, isn't it?

Just try and make it to the Hexagonal next time around, would you? Then maybe we can start to talk about who will "dominate".

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Working...
      X