Bwoy! Wikipedia have Khari transfer already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy! Wikipedia have Khari transfer already

<H1 class=firstHeading>Khari Stephenson</H1><DIV id=bodyContent><H3 id=siteSub>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia</H3><DIV id=contentSub></DIV><DIV id=jump-to-nav>Jump to: navigation, search</DIV>

Khari Stephenson (born January 18, 1981 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a Jamaican football player (midfielder), who in 2007 will play for Swedish club AIK of Allsvenskan. Stephenson joined the club on a four-year contract in january 2007 following a highly succesful season at Gothenburg based club GAIS in 2006.

Stephenson played college soccer at Williams College from 2000 to 2003, where he was named a Division III first-team All-American his junior and senior seasons. In his senior year, Stephenson scored 15 goals for the team, and finished his career there with 40 goals and 18 assists.

Upon graduating, Stephenson was drafted 27th overall in the 2004 MLS SuperDraft by the Chicago Fire. He did not make the Fire team, however, and was traded to the Kansas City Wizards for a draft pick. Stephenson played very little for the Wizards in his rookie season, finishing the year with no points, having played only 44 minutes over three games. Amazingly, he became a starter in the playoffs, playing in every game and even scoring a goal on the Wizards' run to the final.

He appeared for the Jamaican U-20's in the 2001 FIFA World Youth Championship in Argentina and made his debut for the 'Reggae Boyz' in 2004 against Guatemala. He has earned 21 caps (3 goals) until October 2006.</DIV>
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

RE: Bwoy! Wikipedia have Khari transfer already

Siya: Suh yuh read my PM and emails, yuh caan respond sar? Whats up?

Thanks for the piece on Khari. Feel food fi chue! Some wickid weather here in KC. Expecting freezing rain on the way home, but hanging in there.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Forgive me! Justtrying to multi-task and keep putting offgiving you a link, I am working onmy endas it will be more beneficial to me to get things done sooner than later. I will link you.

Comment

OK sir. (tup)

Some really good news about Khari. This could be topped off to hear JJ and Shelton makes some positive moves too.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Amazingly, he became a starter in the playoffs, playing in every game and even scoring a goal on the Wizards' run to the final.
          He was the reason for their run to the play offs - they weren't headed anywhere before they injected Khari into the team and he took them all the way to the finals with some mazy and deft dribbling and good all round team play. I hear Mo expressing reservations about Khari's dribbling but it was during that season at Kansas city that the youth showed some moves -I couldn't believe he was that skillfull.

Comment

I don't worry about Shelton he will get to the top but I want to hear something good about JJ sometime soon. I want him to move from Bradford because his play has fallen off a bit and if he stays there after all the hype that he would have gone to a bigger club,and the fans start to get on him he may just react in some way or the other and JJ cant afford even the least temper tantrum in England anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X