No announcement yet.

Was Portsmouth's goal Davis' mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Was Portsmouth's goal Davis' mistake?

maybe he's listening to the critics?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Tilla are you saying that I am intimidating people?
      Your tone comes across as trying to intimidate peopleyes? It does not come across as a man tryig to put forth cogent argument to convince others. You say something then throw out some threatening words behind it saying if a guy whatever they will see etc.

I know you are capable of handling yourself better than that Shatta.

You see Lazie, Balla, T.K. etc. pay mi no mind anymore?
      And is this something you are proud of? I know yuh Cornwall man dem shaking them heads right now.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Funny you should say I should know better how to handle myself when "guy" come pon here and a curse and trace like "Muma Lashy" you are quiet.

So here goes Tilla, since you are now the "moral authority" around here please take note that from now on if mi see "guy" a get out of hand and you "conveniently" forget to check guy then I will and I repeat will call you out on it!!

So Shatta apologises and pledges to change his ways and move forth.

Lets see who are the real hypocrites round here?

Lazie when it comes to talking bout posts please don't even make a peep because one time gone everything was PNP or JLP and you have the nerve fi a get vex when mi a post pon blackness.

Mi never see Tilla and dem a bawl pon you when everything was "Blackman time" but now mi say African guy a flipand yet unnu wonder why mi act the way mi act.

Nuff a unnu refuse to see beyond the divisive tribal politics and focus on the bigger issue and unnu get mad when mi force unnu to think outside unnu comfort zone. How hard was it to see that when we see ourselves as Africans we no longer see ourselves as minnows on the world stage? If mi never badman you think mi could get that point across to unnu? Look how nuff a unnu disrespect me when I was trying to elevate our mentals.

Did I even respond to all those "personal attacks" with personal attacks of my own? So wait unnu wanted me to turn the other cheek and sing we shall overcome? or some other "negro spiritual"?(a wah unnu hear bout? I am trying to get that Malcolm X pic to put up in my avatar, you know the one with the AK)

If man no move like badman round here and can defend dem own all of unnu would punk me as unnu can post all kind of almshouse and so too can unnu clique but make someone post something unnu no agree with and unnu run dem off here like how unnu do Jam Down Dread and Archie.

Can't believe man a ask why mi war so much like dem conveniently forget when mi used to war fi dem and guard dem head back when Ohene and dem did try fi sell out the website to Homeview but thats okay just like "Wayne" say to Mr Anderson inna "Top Shotta's"

We buss wi typewriter fi put unnu inna office and now unnu a sell we out. "Talk? we no have a bo*&%^$%&^%$ sy R@&^^ thing fi talk bout!!"

Who war with and run off MikeU from round here? Who shut down Zeppo and his mental manipulation when nuff a unnu did see him as a friend and not a spy? But now Shatta war too much eeeh?

Now unnu feel like say unnu no longer have no use fi mi so unnu want to squeeze me like Orange and discard me(Lowe 3:16)

Mi know when mi no welcome round here so make me take weh miself.

Comment

what tha'?!!?!?:?:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Again .. your theme is always blackness or self praise. Unlike the many hypocrites around here that afraid to discuss Jamaican politics, I'm fully aware that it affects me and my family.

As a matter of fact, yuh post belong in this forum? Moderators ... whats up? Shatta, ever since I've been posting here the only person I see you war with was .... YUHSELF! Gwaan beat yuh chest shatta ... yuh providing good entertainment.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

From the BBC report.

Gary O'Neil took advantage of a defensive mistake to earn Portsmouth a late point at Sheffield United.

The midfielder pounced on a mix-up between Blades defender Claude Davis and keeper Paul Gerrard, to tap in from eight yards nine minutes from time.

[...]

It seemed it was not going to be Portsmouth's day when Taylor and then Kranjcar beat Gerrard, but also his left-hand post by inches.

But his side persisted and finally got their reward thanks to a horrendous lack of communication between Davis and Gerrard.

With Benjani closing down the pair, they left it to each other to do something about the loose ball.

Unfortunately for the Blades, O'Neil was far more alert and tucked in to make those Bramall Lane statistics a little bit more pleasing to the eye for Redknapp.

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Warnock blasts Davis mistake

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock has heaped the blame for two lost points solely on the shoulders of Claude Davis.

The Blades defender made a tragic error in a mix-up with goalkeeper Paul Gerrard that consequently gifted Portsmouth a point in the game.

United had taken the lead early in the game, with a tremendous free kick from Stephen Quinn on 22 minutes.

And they looked set for victory with less than ten minutes remaining before Davis slipped up.

(continue)

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Hmmmm....dis is very heavy "name & blame" sh*t. "Warncock" needs to learn ah thing or two from Ferguson & Wenger. In tribute to Claudie, i shall change my avatar........Chin up big man !!!

Comment

Both him and the keeper. but the rule is when in doubt kick it out. He started holding up the ball for the keeper to come but there was pressure. You dont see that mistake to often in the EPl, get the ball away next time.

Comment

REGGAE BOYZ vs Brazil - Played on Sunday, October 12, 2003 (Damn imagine that...2003?...and, the genius ofTappa is still fresh in minds?)

Speaking of football the Dark Agesis still with some of us.

In the dark ages passing the ball back was considered dumb! ...in fact, passing the ball and or moving and or takingthe ball in any other direction than forward was considered bone-head.

In those far gone days the idea of retaining possession as being of paramount importance wasconsidered gross irreverence toward stated 'game-goals'.

Tony Becca 'recently' intimated that the only sensible thing to do is pass the ball forward. Too many have Mr. Becca's perception of how the game should be played.

...but, then again what the players with high technical ability ...and the TEAMs with players ofhigh technical ability can do safely...and all within concept of best interest of TEAM and TEAMplay...runs against thegrain for the neanderthals.

Breathtaking move by Tappa...the old Tappa...that had all, including some of his Brazilian opponents applauding.

Would Tappa's move have beena 'no-no' for lesser mortals? Ofcourse!

...but, Tappa is...Tappa! (Clap)
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That was 100% Claude's fault. Where does he get off telling the goalie to come get that ball in a situation like that ? why do J'can defenders always feel like they can tell the goalie when to come and not to come ? why do they feel that they have a better view of the situation than the keeper who is the last person and can see everthing ?

Neal should sit him down for a few matches.

Comment

Ture a lot of our defenders do that crap. The keeper should be directing Traffic

Comment

Working...
                          X