Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...global&cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Its their arrogant sense of entitlement.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

the way how the Premier player them a play inna the World cup them can stay home too. They won't be missed. Man a talk bout Jamaica team dis and dat. Is like them never see certain teams inna the World Cup.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

this is something that would soooooooo backfire if they try to unilaterally impose some kind of fee!

they need to get over it, the arrogance is becoming more nauseating and could really backfire

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The Gringe them can't do it. Them lose and it done. A nuh them one lose.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

correct nothing new! but them loud up demself suh meuch di rejection hard fi swallow.

russian dem cuss england widout cussing dem and apologise widout apologising...while england dem "expose" corruption etc and cuss FIFA and the very people dem wanted to vote for them. their way was to loud dem up and intimidate them into voting for england well...

Comment

FIFA has support in Africa, Asia & Eastern Europe. The English love fi chat fart, and dem nat even get votes from their peers in UEFA. Mout mek fi chat.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Two issues clash! Both stink!!
                Peter R

Comment

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Whether you like the English or not, the fact remains that FIFA is a corrupt organization that needs to be re-organized. Problem is no one likes to mess with the established power structure.

Comment

seeing that FIFA is a aw unto itself...exactly how will that be accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        seeing that FIFA is a aw unto itself...exactly how will that be accomplished?
                        The only way is for some of the big countries leaving FIFA and starting their own organization.

Comment

germany, france and italy get the world cup up to fairly recently obge spain and portugal might have a beef and spain get it in 82.

this was all about ENGLAND and i am not sure they will get much sympathy from the "big" countries.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                            The only way is for some of the big countries leaving FIFA and starting their own organization.

England tried to freeze FIFA out at its inception and was forced to come onboard by market forces. I thnk England came onboard somewhere around 1950.

The FIFA and its WORLD CUP has become such a huge generator of 'advertising heaven' for countries and commercial interests that the only way FIFA can be changed is from the inside.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you are correct karl some consessions were made for the FA though. i agree with you on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X