Tilla, Shatta, Sickko, Mosiah and Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla, Shatta, Sickko, Mosiah and Lazie

I would like to thank you guys for giving me some of the funniest forum moments of the year. You guys are flipping hilarious. Dat de thread down below is classic! It needfi archive.:Laff: - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Tilla, Shatta, Sickko, Mosiah and Lazie

thank you.

Rent a dread nearly get me fired:w00t:
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin! I thought we agreed never to mention the rent a dread incident! :Frus: - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

what r u talking about?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

T.K. (1/15/2007) I thought we agreed never to mention the rent a dread incident!

Brethren now everyone on the forum knows your secret! Do you prefer the American or European women?:Laff:
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

If you are talking about the YoiuTube video I posted, youre welcome, if not then i have no clue what you talking bout....clue me in nuh?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X