X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, Paul, did you guys see

the game? i completely forgot about it... good result
    Peter R

Bwoy it seems like we Villa have fi fo fire the X liverpool manager to rhatid. Since him come a mussi 1 game we win.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X belly a hurt him. What a ting eeh....Loserfool with the mid table manager has his team heading north just 10 points off the leaders and "BIG" coach Rafa has Inter heading south, firmly defending a mid table position. If a laff tiday a dead!!!! Rafa go a the man dem club go frig up the man dem big side. Rafa a RUCKS!!!! Then yuh have man a underrate big coach like Harry, Roy and Big Sam.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        the game? i completely forgot about it... good result
        Yes, I saw it. It was a decent performance most notably by the forwards and midfielders. There is no question in my mind that Gerrard f-s up the side when he's on the pitch. Now - to be ULTRA CLEAR - I think that he is mis-used. If you look at how the team played yesterday, the back 4 did their job. The midfielders (Kuyt, Mierles, Lucas and Maxi) did a lot of running and the forwards had enough speed to keep the Villa back 4 honest. I can't understand why Ryan Babel isn't used more. We keep talking about lack of depth yet we completely under utilize this youth. The third goal by Maxi was a thing of beauty and Lucas (bless his soul) is beginning to show *some* promise. All that said, Villa, for their part - did not show up. Downing was the only player showing any kind of ambition and he was more than adequately contained between Kuyt, Lucas and Johnson. Kyrgiakos - Rafa's best signing on a pure value for $ spent basis, was terrific as usual and unlucky not to score.

My two cents - keep Gerrard and Carragher off the field and let the journeymen do their job in the week-in-week-out league grind. Bring them in for the big games.

Lastly, Joe Cole got a 10 minute run at the end. He did not do very well and is not looking sharp. He needs to play about 3 games with the reserves. I was disappointed that Jovanovich didn't get a run. He is a better player to me than Maxi but Roy seems to think otherwise. I hope we do not lose him in January.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

bwoy it look like him and Warlord a relatives.

Karl you have any adopted or jacket pickney name Warlord
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            bwoy it look like him and Warlord a relatives.

Karl you have any adopted or jacket pickney name Warlord
            Why me?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Joe Cole can't run nuh big team midfield.

Comment

Working...
              X