Werder Bremen

Prodl (39)
    Arnautovic (49)
    Pizarro (88)

3-0
    (HT 1-0) Inter Milan

Bookings:
    Pasanen (69)
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Rafa will be gaan before Jan 1.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

him mussi a run 'pon fumes yah now!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Liverpool mash up di man. Him was once a good coach.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Liverpool mash up di man. Him was once a good coach.
          Sass...you been hengin' out wid gamma an' jangle an dem too much yu chattin' foolishness like dem!! If anything, Liverpool did mek Rafa more valuable on the market, not less. Rafa's problem is that he is too complicated and makes the game too complicated for his players to execute. Nothing more; so the only entity to blame for Rafa's "demise" is Rafa himself (or X, not sure which one )
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Jose is a teacher as well. I guess the difference when you come out of one class you say "him make physics and Calculus seems like a breeze" and when you come out of the other you say "What di hell did I just learn"?

mi have fi mash X corn as him say how good Rafa is.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Jose is a teacher as well. I guess the difference when you come out of one class you say "him make physics and Calculus seems like a breeze" and when you come out of the other you say "What di hell did I just learn"?

mi have fi mash X corn as him say how good Rafa is.
              Careful, because if X come out of Rafa class saying "that was a breeze" an' you come out sayin' "what di hell did I jus' learn?" then what does that imply about X's ability to learn vs. yours?
              Don' worry X - me nah go mek 'im mash you corn jus' so, even do' me a scratch mi head wid Rafa calculus lesson dem to'
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yeah...but what exactly him learn? yuh should know by now seh di man who claim seh di exam or class was easy nuh necessarily get di bes' grade (hi grade) .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  yeah...but what exactly him learn? yuh should know by now seh di man who claim seh di exam or class was easy nuh necessarily get di bes' grade (hi grade) .....
                  Are you trying to say Sass brighter than X?

Comment

yeah man mi can't manage the Rafa classes at all

Comment

Working...
                    X