GOODBYE RBSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOODBYE RBSC

I think its time I say goodbye to this site and thanks for the memories - some will be treasured , but when a post on Courtney is removed - deleted , not moved DELETED as a non football post - in the same way the pinned thread in his memory was removed in haste - I think I should stay away from this site

Dont take on task that you dont have the resources to do - its simple as that - what you know how it will be done then commit

RE: GOODBYE RBSC

Balla (1/15/2007)

Dont take on task that you dont have the resources to do - its simple as that - what you know how it will be done then commit
    Not fair!

Not factual!

The only issue appears to be your insisting on timing.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Balla , seriousy I have watched the request regarding courtney, and really have not said much as I believe cooler heads will prevail. I dont want you to be like many that move from the site I consider you one of the pillars around here and though I may jive you about Chelsea respect your opinion and look forward to your insight. Its take more to fight for what you want than to walk away so dont do anything in haste. We will work this out.

Comment

Ah waan tell yuh say is bare

eediat ting ah gwaan lately. I man drap ah reponse to Balla dem delete it. Iyah di man dem fi know demselves, of late the site a run like PNP versus JLP garrison (a very few relish this) I remembered when Courtney and Myself stood up for the site to remain the same. We are now proving to be visionaries. Even di woman dem ah run whey cause ah di passa passa. Back in di days ah guy would get flamed but we would all come back an post wi post (mi get flame to waaay back) Mi sorry fi see foundation man ah draw whey fram di board. Seriously now: Mo ah don't waan see yuh back as president fi dis club after February enough is enough.

Comment

whey yuh say? Mi fi tek whey misself?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X