• Lazie, Howard Webb plays for>>>>>

Manchester United.

"Thats all I have to say about that".
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Manchester United.

"Thats all I have to say about that".
    As expected ..MU wins a game and the hating start. I'd like to know why another pen was awarded for the foul on Evans?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      As expected ..MU wins a game and the hating start. I'd like to know why another pen was awarded for the foul on Evans?
      Heh heh...you don't have a problem styling "other teams" as lucky though ehh?

Comment

Didn't see the match nor replays but read a BBC report saying that the ref thought long and hard about it before awarding the penalty. Have to reserve comment til I see a replay but, some things make you go "hmmmm....", nuh true Lazie?
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Didn't see the match nor replays but read a BBC report saying that the ref thought long and hard about it before awarding the penalty. Have to reserve comment til I see a replay but, some things make you go "hmmmm....", nuh true Lazie?
          The penalty was a joke, the red card was fair. The fact of the matter is that we didn't score, nothing else. Torres (IMHO) should be sold and we should tek the money and buy some some else (eto'o plus cash?). Dalglish made some good substitutions and you can see how he is thinking already...far more positive than Roy. We kept the sh**ters off the score sheet at their house except for a really shocking penalty call which is far better than the 3-0 beating we got under RH. Still, it ********es me off whenever these games (any game) gets affected by a call where if the ref had the benefit of video it would be clear that there was no foul. I can see also from his angle why he may have been sold the dive by tiefin' berbatov.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

you are correct on both. When will Gerrard learn. He get send off for two feet tackle so many times. The Penalty was a dive. I also think the defender never even have to put himself in that position but the ref bought it hookline and sinker.

Babel came on and look purposeful in his time on. You have Blackpool on Wed. that is one serious game.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just saw the penalty decision...all I can say is

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                The penalty was a joke, the red card was fair. The fact of the matter is that we didn't score, nothing else. Torres (IMHO) should be sold and we should tek the money and buy some some else (eto'o plus cash?). Dalglish made some good substitutions and you can see how he is thinking already...far more positive than Roy. We kept the sh**ters off the score sheet at their house except for a really shocking penalty call which is far better than the 3-0 beating we got under RH. Still, it ********es me off whenever these games (any game) gets affected by a call where if the ref had the benefit of video it would be clear that there was no foul. I can see also from his angle why he may have been sold the dive by tiefin' berbatov.
                Joke? One man said "soft" penalty ... WTF? If its a foul outside the box, why wouldn't it be a foul inside the box? Who waaan complain can complain. It was a penalty. What unuh need fi answer is why Evans wasn't awarded one?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Joke? One man said "soft" penalty ... WTF? If its a foul outside the box, why wouldn't it be a foul inside the box? Who waaan complain can complain. It was a penalty. What unuh need fi answer is why Evans wasn't awarded one?
                  It was a dive Lazie...give it up...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    It was a dive Lazie...give it up...
                    What else the haters gonna say? There is nothing to give up ... y'all are hypocrites. If Lennon was charging down the wing and a defender put out a foot and trip him ... foul. Suh how is it a soft penalty when it happens to a MU player?

unuh can continue playing the victim ... mi all a read where people a insist that Gerrard shouldn't have been shown a red card ....

Gwaan bitch bout that ... we a focus pon Spurs now.

Comment

Tripped him? Okay Lazie...nobody in the Premiership dives in the penalty area on contact...10 seconds later...it just never happens...hypocrite? mine a draw fi di archives yuh know

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        Tripped him? Okay Lazie...nobody in the Premiership dives in the penalty area on contact...10 seconds later...it just never happens...hypocrite? mine a draw fi di archives yuh know

Word on the streets is yuh tun "white" after the Leister scare. A true?

Comment

Word on the streets is yuh tun "white" after the Leister scare. A true?
                          That was from the cake soap...we got "lucky"

Comment

Just saw a replay on Youtube... so you're saying the defender put a foot out and tripped Berbatov??? like yu ready fi Shady Pines...LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X