Pool!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool!!!!

Blackpool have Liverpool under 21 in the 71st minute.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

21 a suh much dem score? Look like the King getting fired a mawning,
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it only feel so 2-1
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I remember the article Liverpool can learn from Blackpool and man a say "learn what"?

Well Liverpool was "balled" today. Blackpool show them some excellent ball.

Liverpool need some speed on the wing, The only speed they have is Torres, They need another shooter upfront, even a 10-goal a season player and they need a strong defender around the back.

Again Blackpool roll some ball on them today.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I remember the article Liverpool can learn from Blackpool and man a say "learn what"?

Well Liverpool was "balled" today. Blackpool show them some excellent ball.

Liverpool need some speed on the wing, The only speed they have is Torres, They need another shooter upfront, even a 10-goal a season player and they need a strong defender around the back.

Again Blackpool roll some ball on them today.
          Should Kenny be fired?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I guess that question was intended for X?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No. Not yet.

And yes Blackpool played great football; almost "Brasilianesque", that combined with poor defence by Liverpool, the result speaks for itself.
              Plus, JA lose to CCC in Antigua yesterday
              Peter R

Comment

I say he might quit by month end. I saw the look in his eyes and his heart is not in it. 20 years ago when he was still in management, Blackpool was in D4. This job bigger than him right now. It's like a boxer trying to make a comeback from retirement.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Until dem find some similar talent like Barnes, Beardsley, Rush, Molby an defendah like Hansen etc. dem always ah guh struggle.Dem talent lacking bad bad, dat ah di extent ah dem problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X