x gone into hiding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x gone into hiding

KENNY DALGLISH finally woke up to the harsh reality of managing Liverpool.

The Kop's caretaker chief lost his second consecutive game since taking over from Roy Hodgson as his flops crashed at humble Blackpool.
    After a 10th defeat of the season for Liverpool, and a stunning league double for Blackpool, King Kenny said: "It's obviously a big challenge - seldom do you get a job where there's not.

"Every side that has been successful needs a bit of luck but the sooner we get stuck in and don't feel sorry for ourselves, the better chance we will have.
    "But it's not just that - we have a lot of work to do."
    Fernando Torres put Liverpool into an early lead but Gary Taylor-Fletcher and DJ Campbell gave Blackpool their first double over the Reds in 64 years.
    But Dalglish added: "The attitude was encouraging and the harder we try the luckier we will get. So we will keep trying but obviously I'm disappointed we came away with no points."
    Liverpool are now 13th - four places behind Ian Holloway's battlers - and just 20-1 to get relegated.
    Ollie said: "That's the best of the lot. The way they started with a bang, it could have been a horrible, horrible, night for us. But I'm so proud of my lads.
    "We needed an equaliser - we took a punch and gave them one back. I said at half time 'calm yourselves down,' because the next goal was going to be vital and if we got it, it could knock the stuffing out of them. And blow me down, we got it.
    "If you'd told me we would take six points off Liverpool I'd have said you were doolally."
    Holloway also had a message for Aston Villa, who have been trying to get skipper Charlie Adam, 25, for £3.5million.
    He added: "They can shove their bid where they like if they think he's worth that. They're messing with the wrong dog and it'll come and bite them."

Wake up Liverpool, you're in a relegation battle! Former favourite Houghton warns Reds they face fight of their lives

By Sportsmail Reporter
    Last updated at 12:30 PM on 13th January 2011
    Former Liverpool star Ray Houghton has insisted the Merseysiders now face a battle to stay in the Premier League.
    The return of Kenny Dalglish hasn't had the desired effect so far, and Liverpool slipped to a damaging defeat at Blackpool on Wednesday night.
    Liverpool are now just four points above the drop zone, and Houghton said: 'They’re in a relegation battle now.

Just what is going on? Martin Skrtel and Fernando Torres look dejected during the Liverpool's clash with Blackpool

'Steve Clarke (Liverpool’s new coach) is going to have to work on not giving away goals because that’s going to be vital.'
    Taking about Wednesday's match at Bloomfield Road, Houghton added on TalkSPORT: 'As soon as Blackpool equalised, the confidence drained out of the team and it became very predictable.
    'Before Blackpool scored Liverpool were by far the better team. They had pace to their game and looked like they were really up for it.

'Liverpool never created enough chances after Blackpool scored to cause them problems and that was disappointing.'
    Houghton won two league titles under Dalglish back in 1988 and 1990

Comment

dem have a right fi wear black. dat should be wi home colours!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

X is here , come on Dunny after the Man U agent Hodgson ripped the confidence out of Rafa pool , Kenny must be given time to heel the blood letting.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Time? did you give Roy any time. From the first day you bear down on the man.A the same set a player them so them should be jumping for joy now, no?

Kenny better go on his knee and beg the owners fi help him get about 5 good players.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            X is here , come on Dunny after the Man U agent Hodgson ripped the confidence out of Rafa pool , Kenny must be given time to heel the blood letting.
            X a now me know seh you a sample the forum would'nt be the same without you.Rafa left the once mighty club on it's knees.Gerard Houlier left him a CL winning side and look at them now a relegation threatened club.

Comment

houllier ... now there is a man who was given a raw deal...i think. him and ranieri

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well him a gi wi a raw deal at Villa now. Him better step up to the plate.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  houllier ... now there is a man who was given a raw deal...i think. him and ranieri
                  Den Gamma unu forget say a Houllier team Rafa use and win CL.Benetez took the club backwards,look at the squad that they have now and how much Rafa spend.Him need locking up to rahtid!!

Comment

Rafa worse than Bernie Madoff to rhatid!!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

a which side Bernie did coach?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X