X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look how much Rafa big signing a go for now

Tottenham accept £6m Birmingham bid for Robbie Keane

Keane re-joined Spurs in 2009, six months after leaving for Liverpool

Birmingham have had a £6m bid for Robbie Keane accepted by Tottenham, BBC Sport understands. The 30-year-old Republic of Ireland striker has been given permission to hold talks with City, although he is yet to discuss personal terms.
    City have agreed to pay Spurs an initial £4m with an extra £2m coming via various add-ons in the deal.
    Keane has found his chances limited at White Hart Lane this season, making 11 of his 13 appearances as a substitute.
    Blues boss Alex McLeish has prioritised bolstering his forward line in the January transfer window with his current set of attackers struggling to find the net.
    606: DEBATE

I'd love him to sign, both he and Bentley would add some quality to the team

BornBlue

Only Wigan have scored fewer than Birmingham's 20 Premier League goals this term.
    Midfielder Craig Gardner is the club's top-scorer with five goals while strikers Nikola Zigic, Kevin Phillips and Cameron Jerome have contributed a meagre eight goals between them.
    Keane, who re-signed for Tottenham in February 2009, just six months after leaving the north London club for Liverpool, spent the second half of last season on loan at Celtic.
    West Ham have also been interested in signing Keane.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

talking outta both sides of your mouth as usual! wasnt Keane your boy ? didnt you tear into Rafa for not playing him ? its common fact , did you hear properly fact that Rafa did not want Keane it was Purslow who bought Keane thus Rafa moved to have control over all sales and singings.

Keane was a RUCKS by X and Rafa standards and Rafa gave him grounds to prove himself (the character of the man) and Keane Flopped , like it pained Rafa to let go of Crouch he publicly moaned about it(buy to sell policy thats another one that I disagreed with Rafa about but its his team.

Try yuh best Fraud. Aston Villa need Big Sam..in your eyes or is it Hodgson ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No Rafa big signing de pon loan a juventus how much did he pay for him 20 mill +.
      Alberto Aquilani's agent has said that he can sign for Juventus anytime he wants. Aquilani has rebuilt his career at Juve this season.
      And Francesco Zavala confirmed: "The signing of Alberto can happen now or in a few months, but May seems to me to be the right month.
      "Without the ankle problem, Alberto is having a very good championship: he must continue the journey he started, I think he will soon be back in the national team."

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        talking outta both sides of your mouth as usual! wasnt Keane your boy ? didnt you tear into Rafa for not playing him ? its common fact , did you hear properly fact that Rafa did not want Keane it was Purslow who bought Keane thus Rafa moved to have control over all sales and singings.

Keane was a RUCKS by X and Rafa standards and Rafa gave him grounds to prove himself (the character of the man) and Keane Flopped , like it pained Rafa to let go of Crouch he publicly moaned about it(buy to sell policy thats another one that I disagreed with Rafa about but its his team.

Try yuh best Fraud. Aston Villa need Big Sam..in your eyes or is it Hodgson ?
        How Purslow a go buy Keane when he wasn't even at Liverpool.Me want fi see a which punk a go buy player fi Alex Ferguson Arsene Wenger or Harry Redknap!!A so me know seh Rafa a fool fool manager.

Comment

If not Purslow than one of the H&G appointed idiot.But a Sass boy dat !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your point ?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Your point ?
              My point is Liverpool aint gonna recoup half of that transfer fee that the mug wasted on Aquilani.

Comment

Who a my bwoy. Mi point was you pay thirty million dollars fi a balla and he can't even make your bench? That nuh make no sense whatsoever. Goes to show the money pool had to waste.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You forgot the most Important point or choose to be disingenious about it , Rafa did not buy him and 2nd you advocated for him to be a starter.

So the question is was Rafa wrong not to have embraced the RUCKS ? Even so he played him without being vindictive like Mourinho was to Shev!

All that being said you are not man enough to conceed, it had nothing to do with Rafa but H&G designated idiot (Rick Parry).

Fraud guh ole yuh corna.... a your bwoyy.

Comment

how you mean Rafa never buy him? Nuh Rafa and him did deh a new conference. I never advocate for him to be a starter. I just say I didn't see the sense of paying 30 million fi a man and him can't even see your bench. Keanne buy made no sense to Liverpool.

You can't even defend it with a straight face.

Comment

Is Rafa len' him out? maybe? LOL

Dem love fi hate Rafa e nuh... more dan we (me at any rate ) LOVE fi hate Fer********on...(dyam keyboard acting up)
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X