Will MLS lose it sting this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will MLS lose it sting this year?

With the posibility of losing Cummings, Finlay, Bundle and maybe a few other impact players.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

MLS have sting?

Comment

Kenny Cooper is coming back.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

who is Bundle?
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
          Kenny Cooper is coming back.
          Hallelujah!!! wi nice!

is who name suh??
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Edson Buddle
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

they are one and the same?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Heh, heh. Unuh funny bwoy.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

ok, but is who him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

leading scorer for LA two years in a row. Made the US team to the world cup and came on as a sub. Jamaican parentage.

Pretty decent player.

The fact is the league was pretty competitive and attractive last year. If it lose some of the impact player, will there be a drop in standard back to a few years ago when I couldn't even sit through a game on TV?

Comment

look like yuh really worried.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

relax 'sassin.

EVERYTHING negative thing that has been said about MLS --is baseless.

MLS has been growing and steadily getting better.

The loss of some players--will see new and better players taking their place.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

last time with Ralph, Beasley and a few others it took some time to get back on track.

Comment

nothing world class comes from jamaica! dang how much more negative can one get!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X