Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal..........

What a shot!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

The rucks (tongue in cheek!)

First: I am not seeing the game.

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    What a shot!
    Just under five minutes left in this absorbing first half. It's the cream of Central America against the robust Jamaicans from the Caribbean.36'R. Johnson has scored a goal for Jamaica!Goal Jamaica. Johnson with a screamer that rattles the crossbar and rebounds into the goal off an unfortunate Valladares

Just under five minutes left in this absorbing first half. It's the cream of Central America against the robust Jamaicans from the Caribbean.36'R. Johnson has scored a goal for Jamaica!Goal Jamaica. Johnson with a screamer that rattles the crossbar and rebounds into the goal off an unfortunate Valladares
    36 min R. Johnson has scored a goal for Jamaica

Goal Jamaica. Johnson with a screamer that rattles the crossbar and rebounds into the goal off an unfortunate Valladares.

What a rucks?

This guy is an excellent player.
    Big. Strong as an ox!

Stays on the ball under the most severe challenge.
    Fighter - determined.

Does not try to do more with the ball than necessary (I guess some find that makes him 'no good'.) - i.e. he plays TEAM 1st, 2nd, 3rd...just TEAM all the while! Good TEAM man!

Tremendous left foot shot.

Tracks back. Is a tremendous presence...disrupts opponents 'shape'...and fluidity. Necessary in TEAM! ...as all his work is for TEAM!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X