Kappa shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kappa shirts

Just wanted to let you guys know that you can get your Kappa shirts to buy from Soccer.net. So all those with the old Lanzera, Old style Kappa, Uhlsport etc, time to put them out and get yourself a new kit!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

$80 fi the shirt to rahtid and I recall buying three authentic Uhlsport shirts from a company in Argentina for $50/each a few years ago. Looks like we haffi get up to date fi world cup qualifying.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

are we still wearing kappa? i think that about to change

Comment

Have not heard anything different. There was talk of going to the Brazilian outfitter or resigning with Kappa.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

that kit is out and out of date. Jamaica needs to get a new kit. It is about time.

Comment

Why is the team wearing a shirt from an old sponsor? I recall a prem team removing the decal of a sponsor from their shirt last season, before it was replaced with a new sponsor.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

What are you talking about? Do you know something we do not know?

There has not been any announcement by the JFF if they have decided to leave Kappa or not. If they have extended the deal with Kappa, we still do not know as nothing has been said.

Comment

My bad, I thought the deal with Kappa expired.

Comment

it is, they were looking for a deal but no announcement

Comment

They word was that is was about to expire (should have by now) and that Kappa was interested in extending it. They were looking at the Brazilian outfitter Penalty and others, but seems as if they have not made a decision as yet.

I would expect though that they will either extend the Kappa deal or if they choose Penalty or any other outfitter, they make the announcement before we start World Cup Qualifying.

Comment

I don't know but I think i would look to Puma, UA . UA might be attractive as I think they are aggressive.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, Kappa was the sponsor when we went to WC, that deal expired and someone else replaced them (can't remember who) and thne Kappa came back on board. Isn't that how it went?
                        Peter R

Comment

Yes, it was Kappa when we went to the WC, then we switched to Uhlsport and when Uhlsport deal expired, Kappa stepped to the plate. I would think that the last Kappa seal would have ran until the World Cup in South Africa. So unless they have extended the deal, the JFF is currently living on borrowed time.

Comment

Working...
                          X