RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley fiddles with and blah blah blah...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley fiddles with and blah blah blah...

Tuesday (or whichever) morning quarterback is a bitch!!

Here we have the USA squad playing in the Gold Cup final-- and still is getting bad-mouthed.

Granted that from the onset of the game...the drugged up MexTicans ran ropes around the US.

Coaches always tinker with the line- up based on what they think is the best approach to winning. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

When it works, the coach become the greatest genius since Einstein. When it does not, the 'hexpert' football analysts crawl out from their sub-terrainian residence writing and chatting all manner shyte.

You know what, let me get back to my well deserved vacation and not raise my blood pressah.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

you do that, HL!

Bout drugged up Mexicans. I guess when a second string Mexican team can hand you a technical beating, they must be on something.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Second string crap!! that is as good as the MexTicans get!! The US side was severely weakened...

The country of Mexico would not exist (today) if they had lost that game....'and fine you know it'.

HL

Comment

Putting a brave face on the Tekki 2 spanking... LOL
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Tekki 2 spanking....hardi harrr harrr Don uno...hardi harrrr harrr!!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Tekki 2 spanking....hardi harrr harrr Don uno...hardi harrrr harrr!!!
            Yuh rite fi ah stamma afta dem kina whippin pon yuh "home turf" ...LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

was it played on American soil? cause is bay Mexican mi did hear from the announcers! i guess dem come back fi dem land!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                was it played on American soil? cause is bay Mexican mi did hear from the announcers! i guess dem come back fi dem land!
                Yep... assimilation is here...and resistance is futile

Drones mi seh

Comment

Many thanks for the laugh...both of you(s).

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X