Would this be the end of the Gunners? Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be the end of the Gunners? Word

is Cesc may well be on his way back home and now Man City wanna sign Clichy and Nasri?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So sell all those who want to go.
    GUNNERS will still be GUNNERS!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Plus. How many players have left the Gunners and become better ballas.

Comment

Arsenal new boy Gervinho vows to help end their six-year trophy drought

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 10:51 AM on 1st July 2011

Imminent Arsenal signing Gervinho has declared: 'I'm here to win.'

The Ivory Coast international is completing the formalities of an £11million switch from French champions Lille and has snubbed interest from the Gunners' north London rivals Tottenham.

And the diminutive 24-year-old has vowed to help Arsenal end their six-year trophy drought.

'Here to win': Gervinho vowed to end Arsenal's trophy drought

He said: 'I chose Arsenal because it’s a young group within which I will be able to integrate easily. I could develop more over there. There’s only a few details left to sort out.

'A risk? Not at all. I’m going to Arsenal to play. The best risk to take is to look to score goals and to play a lot.

'In football you have to take risks if you want to win. I’m going to Arsenal to win.'

Hair we go: Gervinho is expected to complete his move by Monday

The lure of Champions League football was influential in the Ivorian choosing the Emirates over White Hart Lane and he is also looking forward to playing in England.

Talking to France Football, Gervinho added: 'The Premier League is a notch above. It’s maybe the best league in the world. I want to live that sensation.'

The clubs have only recently agreed on a fee despite the deal being in the pipeline all summer, but the lack of movement did not dissuade Gervinho.

No hesitation: Gervinho is looking forward to playing in England

He said: 'I had no hesitation. None. But in a transfer there’s always a period of analysis and negotiations.
        'All sides had to be satisfied so that things could develop smoothly.
        'I’m going there to play, not to be on the bench. Arsenal love the game. And I love teams that love the game.'
        The news of the arrival of Gervinho will soften the blow for Arsenal fans with French stars Gael Clichy and Samir Nasri both set to leave.

Comment

Gunners shall continue to punch above thier weight
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRxbU_lvQs

Comment

Cesc has been missing half of the season for the last 3-4 years anyway.
            Nasri will be missed but what so special about Clichy?
            Him a go warm bench at Man City. See James Milner and Shawn Wright Phillips amongst others dying to leave.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X