William Moravek - Fulham FC Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Moravek - Fulham FC Update

William and Michael article. We are back at Fulham for the coming season.

http://www.potomacsoccerwire.com/news/458/17077

Congrats!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Big up to the youths. Congrats
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well it is all coming together,congrats.

Comment

congrats!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Moravek View Post
            William and Michael article. We are back at Fulham for the coming season.

http://www.potomacsoccerwire.com/news/458/17077
            Bill, you are quoted as saying:

"They actually fly out together as a club to the tournaments and parent involvement is very much limited."

I have heard that in some academies in England, parents are not able to watch their kids train as well. Is that true at Fulham or elsewhere that you know of?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Great news & congratulations!
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Congrats and may the boys go from "strength to strength" (the professional cricketers in the West Indies like that phrase).

How are they adjusting to academic life and how is that aspect of their development going. I hope as well as if not better than the football.
                Peter R

Comment

Fulham allow parents to watch..but some places do not. The parents do know their place here though as they realise that their sons place is not guaranteed. And unlike in the USA where everyone pays to play, the parents here have little to no say

Comment

Thank you...school started out challenging..new school, different teaching methods, the metric system which we do not use in the USA...and...the fact that my oldest skipped a grade as well. But they are doing very well in school now and very much enjoying that side of the experience as well. The school they go to is so diverse that 31 different languages are spoken in the school...which is great.

Comment

31 different languages! they'll be able at least recognize when they're being "cussed" by other non-English speaking players

Knowing one other language is great... the more the merrier. I watched Wimbledon finals on the weekend and I always admire those non-English speakers and their command of English when they make their after match speeches. All the finalists expressed themselves admirably; whether your boys ultimately make it into Europe knowing a couple of languages will make adjusting even better for them.
                      Peter R

Comment

Wow! Exposure at such young age. Congrats. This also gives us an insight of the Euro academies work.

On this site we still swear by high school football. Ah well.

Comment

Sounds great! Wishing them all the best.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I hope "American" is one of those languages for the kids sake. Just joking. I wish them well and hope that they continue to excel.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind comments and support.

Comment

Working...
                              X