Argentina escapes Bolivia with a 1-1 tie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina escapes Bolivia with a 1-1 tie

What going on with the "top" baller in the world?
    Read More: http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/c...ro-goal-070111

Columbia takes on Costa Rica on Univision at 2:30pm.

Copa America fixtures
    Read More: http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/copaamerica/fixtures
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

...as mi seh di young balla dem caan watch Argentina play...but nuh luk pan Messi...too often im ANTI-TEAM!

...with Barcelona it does not matter as he has great TEAMplayers around him. ...and he plays more TEAM them as It would appear not one...but many of his TEAMmates wi gi im a bax iffen im nuh pass often.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

here we go again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

revisionism cast to look like analysis?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Looking at Messi's play from one angle? Revisionist?

I have always said that Messi is great at brucking and he scores wonderful goals...but it is dangerous for players to ape him.

Maybe the problems he has producing at the level of national games has something to do with how he 'hogs' the ball? ...anti-TEAM nuh?

I cannot waste time searching this entire forum...and as fact aged posts are always falling off...but I have been consistent from school days on type football I wish 'my' team to play.

Over the years I have been accused of wishing to have a TEAM of sprinters, "yuh a track and fiel(d) wi a talk bout?"

Hating individual technical skill and against the beautiful game. A nonsense claim/way to describe for one who loves Pele and rates him the greatest player ever...and Allan "Skill" "The Cherry" Cole as Jamaica's greatest ever...and Theodore "Tappa" Whitmore.

...but those persons overlook belief on 'get to the ball - first', use the technical skills as did "Pele", "Skill" and "Tappa" always within TEAM concept. ...do not see the 'pop' or 'bruk' and be blinded to the beautiful yet efficient TEAM act that follows. These guys 99.99999999999+% (OK! OOOOK! ...maybe not exactly...and ????) of the time followed the 'pop' or 'bruk' with something that clearly benefited TEAM.

Messi now????
          Needs more TEAM to put him in the same 'sentence' of those *3 named.

*Yup 3!!!!

------------

It is late in the day but our U17 and our Gold team can only move towards acceptable levels of performances at the respective tournaments by molding of TEAM first mindset. Our coaches need to look at, for example, the recent Barcelona performance in the Champions League final. Erase from the minds of our players the dribbling runs by Lionel Messi and see only the TEAM play of that Barcelona team. View the movement and passing both in the narrow area of all movement but in the wider support movements when the ball was nowhere near to other segments of the field – nowhere in the vicinity of the other team members who were not in immediate vicinity of the ball.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ssi#post294546
          Last edited by Karl; July 3, 2011, 10:15 AM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

maybe he doesn't have the QUALITY support staff he does at barca? after all he has been playing consistently with those guys for about 10 years now ....

his barca teammates complement him better than his national teammates...it has NOTHING ot do with being anti team! in fact how can one play for barcelona and be anti team? explain dat to mi karl!
            Last edited by Gamma; July 5, 2011, 10:06 AM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X